Chapter 3

My eyes snap open and I can’t keep the fear from flashing in them. I open my mouth to plead for him not to continue. When he puts a gag in my mouth. Not just a piece of cloth gag but a full on spider gag that stretches my lips almost to their limit. One thing is for sure he is going to give me an evil villain monologue, why are the fates so cruel.
     He smiles, “ Good as much as I like to listen to your siren voice I don’t want to be interrupted.” He moves to straddle my thighs. “ They wanted me to kill you as soon as we defeated your pathetic forces and the so called Olympian gods. You don’t know how much I wanted to kill you when I saw you unconscious on your fathers throne. But I had a better idea instead of giving you and easy pass to the underworld, I will torture you in any way physically, mentally, and verbally possible and impossible. So I put you in a time coma in a secure dungeon til this palace was finished.”
     He looks at my confused look when he said time coma. He starts to stroke my face. Running his blood and monster dust stained, calloused hand over my cheek, stretched lips, forehead, and through my somehow still soft hair. When I think he is going to tell me what a time coma is in full detail , because I think I get the jist of it, he begins another thought entirely.