Flashback 3

3rd person

   As Annabeth lunges at Thalia and Percy, Kronos observes how Percy is a lot shorter than the 16 yr old blonde and forever 15 huntress. The boy should have been at least the 15 yr olds height, but he wasn't even up to her chin he was about up to her shoulder in height if she was about 5' 4" he was around 4' 8".
    Wow he's short. The blonde was about 5' 7", Ginormaca        (J-eye-norm-a-ca). I wonder why he's so tiny. Eh, nothing I can do about it now. Maybe later.
     Thalia dodged Annabeth's knife, pushing Percy away and pulling out her spear and a staff. 'Since when could she fight with both at the same time?' Kronos questioned. Thalia expertly twirled the staff and spear at the same time, getting closer to Annabeth as she got into an attack position. Percy pulled out his sword nervously. He seemed to not want to fight. 'Why?'
   Annabeth got ready to lunge again, shifting slightly, noticeable to few, only those who know what to look for, would see it. Percy, all of a sudden threw his sword.
    It cut through the air, like an arrow or knife, seemingly missing Annabeth. "Ha, you missed, you weak, annoying, little ..." she never finished, as the sword hit a marble bust of Heracles crushing a crab under foot, causing the crab to slip out from under Heracles foot. Unbalancing the statue and causing the marble son of Zeus to land on her.
   'Impressive, so he only looks stupid.' "Percy! Are you okay?"