chapter 6 part 2

The blonde goes red in the face. She is fuming.
       Perseus looks uncomfortable and keeps shifting from side to side inching towards his older and taller cousin, Thalia, who looks like she's about to commit murder.
        I want to laugh, so badly right now, but I want them to forget that I am here. “ You did not just say what I think you said!”, the blonde screams at Thalia. “You better believe it Annabitch because no one and I mean no one can insult my little brother!”, Thalia screams right back, pulling out her hunters’ bow and notching an arrow right at Annabeth’s face.

Maybe I'll stop right here.

Maybe

Or

Maybe not

Eh

Maybe.. .

Not.....

OK

On

With

The

Story

Yay!!!!

     “You’re a hunter your supposed to be on my side. I’m your little sister, what happened to when me and Luke and you were running from monsters together? I thought we were family!,” the blonde screams pulling out her knife, ”But then this faggot (sorry I felt like this would be something Annabitch I'm sorry Annabeth would say) comes and takes you away from me! Both you and Luke promised that we will be together forever, Family is what you two promised me and you both broke your promise!” Annabeth lunges towards Thalia and Percy.