A Talk With an 'Enemy'?

3rd Person P.O.V.

     Kronos walks out of Percy’s room/prison, taking the long trek down the hundreds of steps, to Kronos’ private wing. Percy was just dangling, counting each step Kronos took. Subconsciously memorizing the route they’re taking.
      "Where we going," Percy asked after a couple minutes. Kronos sighed, "Can't you shut up for a while? And listen at that? I told you you’re going to get a bath." "I know that, but where! And you try having severe ADHD on top of a numerous amount of other conditions.!" Kronos quickly spun around a couple times, as if he knew Percy was memorizing the route, making Percy lose his place in keeping track of where they were going.
      "Be quiet or I'll drop you, and leave you here for anyone to kill." Percy was quiet after that. For a while, at least.
     "Can I ask you a question?" Percy asked timidly. Kronos' eyebrow rose up a bit. "You just did." With a huff, Percy asked anyway, "Why do you hate your children?" "What do you mean, be specific Perseus." With a roll of his eyes Percy answered, "Why did you eat your children?"
    Kronos didn't answer right away, but when he did Percy could hear his cold indifference seeping back into his voice.    
     "They were destined to overthrow me and my kingdom, for the good of my kingdom I swallowed my children. It is always my kingdom before my needs."
       "Why didn’t you just raise them right, so that they would do what you want for the good of the kingdom, if you didn’t eat them they could have grown up loving you and knowing what you wanted to happen to keep your kingdom safe and happy." "For someone so ignorant, young, and foolish they don’t give you enough credit for being knowledgeable." Percy froze at that small comment. But didn’t say anything about it.
      Instead, he hesitantly stated, "I’m not smart, far from it, but I am wise beyond my few years. Many lives have taught me much. I've seen much in my life now, but I've seen more in the lives I've lived. Most don't remember their past lives. I am an exception to the greater population.
     I remember fighting as John Paul Jones in the American Revolutionary war, fighting as Earnest King in WWII, Theseus, I was a nymph, and..." Percy trails off.