Chapter 1

Luhan's POV

I open my eyes and turn my head on my left. He's still here. I'm in his hug since last night. His arms wrapped around me while my head on his chest.

So warm.

I slept very well last night. Thanks to him that brought warmness that's really comfort.

I look at his face.

His face. Perfectly beautiful.

I touch his pure cheeks softly and gently kiss on the left one.

I carress his hair gently.

But oops, I wake him up.

He open his beautiful eyes. I look at him and he look straight into my eyes. We both smile.

"Good morning! Get up Sehun-ah and go downstair"

I whisper and kisses his lips. I then get up from the bed and walk out from the room. 

~~

Sehun's POV

As I open my eyes, his pure face is right in front me. Suddenly, his face is getting closer to mine and hah he kissed my lips.

My heart is pounding so fast but it really makes me happy. That one kiss from him is enough to start my day!

As he walk from the room, I get up and follow him.

The living room is so noisy with the members talking and laughing with each other.

It's 8 in the morning.

Everyone are up early, but not Luhan hyung and me.

In the crowd with the members at the living room, my eyes are searching for someone.

Yep, ofcourse it's Luhan hyung.

I look at everyside of living room, but no him.

I try to search at the outside, still no him.

Then I go to the kitchen.

There he is. Busy cooking with Kyungsoo hyung. I'll just let him then.

~~

Luhan's POV

I put the last dish on the dining table, that Kyungsoo and me made, which is Japchae (stir fried noodles).

"Lunch time!!"

I shouted from the kitchen to call the members for a lunch. They race to the kitchen like a starving kids. Then, they sit down on a chair and grab their own chopsticks.

I sit down on a chair. Beside me is Minseok and Kyungsoo. And guess what? Sehun is  sitting right in front of me.

We are smiling at each other.

We all starts eating.

/Fast forward to finish eating/

~~

안녕 guys! ^-^ Sorry for a short chapter. Will be update as soon as possible! Ya' know, school has started and full with homeworks and etc ;-; Hopefully you guys will be patiently wait for the next chapter. >.<'

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.

감사합니다 ! ♡