Chapter 3

«FAST FORWARD» @ SM building

Luhan's POV

Woah this is so exhausting. I never been practiced a lot and it got my back hurts. But for the fans, I won't complains much.

I sits on the sofa in the practice room, while trying to pats my back smoothly.

"Hyung, gwenchana? Is your back hurts?" Chen asked me when saw my face looks so in pain.

"Gwenchanayo~" I answered him with a smile. He asked me to just rest for a while and they proceed to their another practice. Chen is such a nice dongsaeng that I feel lucky enough to have him in exo.

~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at the clock watch, it shows 3 pm. We have done our practice for today so all of us are going back to our dorm. Exo K are still practicing I don't know why they are late lol. I go into the car and headed to our dorm.

Sehun's POV

I look at my phone's watch and it's 3.15 pm. We're resting ourselves sitting on the couch, and laying on the floor, before we go back to our dorm.

I tried to call Luhan but it ended up with no answer. I tried again and still no answer. This time is the fifth times I called him. I wonder where he is?

"Okay let's go back" Suho hyung said to us while clapping his hands to wake us up. All of us then step out from the SM building and went to our dorm.

On our way, again, I took my cellphone and search on Luhan's name, and tap, I called him.

"beep beep"

Again. I didn't get his answer. Sigh..

«@ dorm»

I'm the first person who step into our dorm. And yes, I'm going straight to the upstairs and went to my room.

"There you are.." I mumbled myself as I saw he's laying on the bed, sleeping. He must be so tired I guess. So I come in silently and take my bath.

20 minutes past and I have done my bath. I go downstair and headed to the kitchen. My stomach keep making noise so I open the refrigerator. I take out ddeokboki and eat.

"aigoo~ Sehunie, why you eat that cool ddeokboki. I can make you the new one." D.O hyung approached me at the kitchen.

"aniyo hyung, gwenchana." I nodded him and give him a smile. I don't want him to make the new one because I know he must be so tired after practice.

I look at the living room, searching for Chanyeol hyung.

"hyung, where's Chanyeol hyung?" I asked Kris hyung as he pass by in front of me.

"Molla~" he answered me spontaneous. Haish this hyung really.

I walk to Chanyeol hyung room.

'knock knock knock' I knocked the door three times. And there's Baekhyun hyung open the door for me.

"Sehunie, wae?" he asked me. His hair looks so messy and his eyes, I can comfirm that he's sleeping just now.

"Ah hyung, mianhae for disturbing your sleep. I'm searching for Chanyeol hyung. Is he inside?" I said while smilling. I feel guilty for waking him up. But nah it's okay hehehe xD

"Chanyeolie is sleeping. Waeyo?" he answered me while rubbing his eyes and yawning. Ah he must be really tired.

"Aah, it's okay then. Nothing. Continue your sleep hyung!" I smiled and walk away.

Haish~ I wanted to play games with Chanyeol hyung but he's sleeping. Most of the members are sleeping. Only Chen hyung and D.O hyung is awake. Sigh~ What should I do? This is so bored.

Ah! I know what to do. BUBBLETEA! Yeah bubbletea would be fine for this weather.

I get up from the couch and get my jacket upstairs. "hyung, I'm going out for bubbletea" I told the two awake hyungs at the living room. They nodded me and ask me to take care.

I get into the car and told the driver to the bubbletea shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

I opened my eyes and look at my phone's clock. It's 5.30. I look at my notifications bar and there's 6 missedcalls from Sehunie. Wow I must be so tired that I couldn't hear my phone's ringing.

I get up from the bed and step out from the room. I walk to the living room and found Chen and D.O.

"annyeong~ Did you sleep well?" Chen asked me.

"Nae I sleep very well. Where are the others?" I answered him and asked him atbthe same time.

"Sleeping." he answered me short.

"Sehunie?" I asked again when I see there's no sehunie around.

"he's out to buy his precious bubbletea" he said.

I took out my phone from my trouser's pocket and called Sehun.

'baby baby baby ooh like baby baby baby ooh~' aigoo this maknae caller ringtone is really~ so into JB. But it's cute. I chuckled. x')

"Luhan hyung!! Already wake up?" before I could say hello, this maknae already shouted through the phone.

"nae Sehunie. Are you buying bubbletea? If yes then buy for me too!" I said it to the maknae.

"Arraseo hyung! i'll buy one for you." he answered me. Haish this maknae never say no to me. That's why I love him more and more each day. Kkk x'D

_________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry for my reaaaaaaally real late update! And for my short update. It's just I'm so busy with school but don't worry! Holidays are around the corner so will update more and more after this! I hope you don't mad at me. But if you do, you can bang my head now >.<'

please support this fanfic! I love you guys! ♥

Vote. Share. Comment. Fan.