Chapter 4

«@ SM building»

The members are waiting for their manager in the practice room. They're doing their own things.

Suho, D.O and Xiumin are busy playing with their phone.

Kai, Luhan, Sehun and Lay are practicing their dances move.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are playing games.

Chen is practicing his vocals.

Kris is having his short nap while...

Tao is busy taking selcas.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the manager come into their practice room.

"So 1 week has passed, you guys only have 1 week to improve your practiced. I hope you all has practiced verry well and doing fine." the manager said with a smile plastered on his face. They nodded the manager and smiled. The manager then leave.

"Geure, let's start our practice!" Suho the leader told his members to start their practice. Everybody then get their ass up and they seperated into K and M.

~~~

Sehun's POV

It's the day. 2 weeks has passed and now the promotions start. I don't know how long this take but I hope it won't take too long or else I'm going to miss my Luhan. Is this a must that we have to be seperated into two like this? Haish..

"Sehun ah! Are you still upstair? Ppaliwa! We're going now." Chanyeol hyung shouted from downstair.

"Nae! I'm coming!" I replied him with a shout too.

«@ the airport»

"Hyung, I'm gonna miss you. Jinjjayo~" I said to my Lulu while hugging him tight.

"Nado Sehun ah. Don't worry, I'll call you often nae?" he said while patted my back.

Hearing him said that make me even sad. I don't why but to being seperated from him is a pain. Sigh..

"I gotta go now Sehun ah. Take care nae, don't skip your meal. Saranghae!" he waved at me and make a heart shape with his hands. My heart race so fast. Maybe it's because I'm sad? I don't know.

Luhan's

I can see his teary eyes that could drop the tears anytime. I hugged him tight in my arms before I left. I don't being like this Sehun ah, but what can we do right? Sigh..

----

We waited our flight at a waiting corner. After 15 minutes passed, suddenly my phone ringing. I took out my phone from my jeans and answered the phone call.

It's Sehunie.

"Hyung!!! ㅠ-ㅠ" before I could say anything, he's already shouted through the phone.

"Sehun ah, are you crying? Aigoo~" I tease him.

"Eeeey aniyo. I already missed you!" he said with him cute voice.

"Aigoo I just left you for 15 minutes, but you already missed me? I feel sooo loved Sehun ah x'D Kkk~ Oh? Sehun ah, I gotta go now. I'll call you again when I arrive in Hong Kong arraseo. Saranghae!" I ended up the phone call and went to the entry door.

«fast forward to their first promotion in Hong Kong»

"Uwaahhh it's been a long time we didn't do our promotions here in Hong Kong. I'm so nervous!" Lay said it while peeking on the outside where the fans are crowded the place.

"Nado! I feel so nervous! Ah waeyo"

"Majayo!"

"Nado nado!"

The other members continued after Lay's words.

---

"Til' now, we're exo! We are one! Xie xie!" We ended our first promotion with our chant. The fans are amazing! Their screams are so powerful! O︶O

As we finished our promotion, we get into our car and headed to our hotel.

I walked staright into the bathroom as I step into our room.

It takes me 15 minutes to take my shower. I stepped out from the bathroom, and there's Xiumin and Kris laying on the bed.

"Ahh~ ppaegopa~" I said and lay myself on the bed.

"Nado!" Xiumin said after me showing he's agree with me.

"Should we go out for dinner?" Kris then asked us and then both of us jumps off the bed saying that we agree!

After all dressed, we went to the next room beside, which belong to Lay, Chen and Tao's.

"Ya kids, we're going out for dinner. Do you want to join us?" After a few seconds, the three of them already out and giving us a creeply smile.

"Aih waeyo? Whats with that smile? I asked them as those creeply smiles are facing us.

"We're going out for dinner right, so hyungs are going to treat us? xD kkk" Chen's said with a chuckle. I then point my finger to Kris 8{D

Everyone now looking at Kris.

"Arraseo arraseo. I'll pay for the dinner. I'm rich enough 8)" Kris said immediately while putting his collar up.

«after dinner»

After we has done our dinner at a restaurant, we walks at the night market. It's uncomfortable to walk with loads of fans crowded around but I stay calm.

We walk and walk and walk, and there's a pet shop. We entered the pet shop. I look at my back, wow, the fans are still outside.

I blink my eyes back to the pet shop. The pets are so cute! I want to buy one but I'm worried who will look for it when I'm doing the promotions? B-but I really want one ㅠ-ㅠ

I look around the shop and then, a white with brown colors cat caught my eyes. I lifted it up and put it into my arms. I patted his smooth fur. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I took out my phone from my trouser's pocket, and answered the phone call.

"Sehun ah!!" I raised my voice a bit as I saw Sehunie name.

"Hyung!! I missed you!" he then said.

"Nado Sehun ah! What are you doing? Have you eaten?" I asked.

"I'm just resting myself in the room. Nae, I already have my dinner just now. What bout you hyung?"

"Geure? good then. Rest more arrasseo? I already have my dinner too with the members. Sehun ah, I'll call you back nae. Just wait~" I told him and ended up the phone call.

I put the cat down and I sat down on the floor. I search for Sehun's name on my contacts and make a video call with him.

"Sehun ah, he's cute isn't?" I said to the maknae while showing him the cat.

"Uwaaa gwiyowo! Buy it for me juseyo!" he told me while stomping his two feets.

"Aigoo~ if I buy it, who gonna look after it when I'm doing the promotions?"

"The noonas can take care of ir for a while ^_^ Kkk~" he said while chuckles.

Aigoo~

So cute my little love.

______________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you like this new chapter. Sorry for any mistakes and sorry if you found this chapter boring. Will do better on the next chapter >.<

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan