Chapter 2

It's snowing outside and the weather is a bit colder. All of the members are gone to the SM building. The manager had arrived after a few minutes waiting.

[in a dance practice room]

"We will be start our schedules in China and Korea next two weeks. I want you guys to be ready and give the fans your best performances. As the schedules will be seperated, you guys have to practice for your own, as EXO K and EXO M." the manager said it clearly and leave.

We all seperate into two, M and K.

Before leaving the K members, Luhan went to Sehun and said, "take care Sehun-ah. Practice well."

Both of them hugs each other and then Luhan walks out from the practice room and went to the other one.

Both of the group practice their own for 3 hours, 10 a.m until 1 p.m. After they ended their practices, they went back to their dorm. As they reach their dorm, all of the members lays on the sofa. But the leader, Suho nags at them to take their bath.

"Kids! Get up get up! Ppali take your bath! You're all smelly" the leader Suho nagged them.

"Ya hyung! We're too tired! Aren't you tired too? You keep mumbled at the practice room." Baekhyun told the hyung. "Ahh I'm so tired. We should end now. Let's stop here" he continues while immitating Suho at the practice room just now. Everyone laughs on Baekhyun's immitated.

[3 p.m at the dorm]

"Ah paegoppa(hungry)" Kai told the members.

"Nado!"

"Nado! nado!"

"I want to eat jjampong!"

The sounds of the members' voices continues after the maknae's word.

"Let's go eat then" Suho the leader told the hungry members. All of them cheered for Suho's treat. They went to one of the restaurant in Cheongdam-dong.

As they arrived at the restaurant, they sit down at the arranged table for them. They started order the foods.

Jjangpong.

Jjangmyun.

Chicken stew.

The main menu of that evening.

"I'll eat now" Baekhyun started his first bite on the jjangpong. Then, the other members followed.

"hyung, let me feed you" Sehun said to Luhan while patting Luhan's shoulder.

"Arraseo" Luhan answered the maknae and opens his mouth. Sehun feed his hyung the rice with the chicken stew. Then they both smiles after feeding each other.

After they all done their dishes, they went out for a walk at the street. They didn't seperated, instead they walk together at the busy street. They are crowd with the fans that screaming, taking pictures and videos of them. They felt uncomfortable but they keep their walk. Luhan and Sehun were holding hand in hand.

At 9.30 p.m, Luhan and Sehun sleep early because of tired after a walk with the members.

Sehun's POV

I lay on the bed right beside Luhan. I'm not sure if he already sleep or not, but I won't bother him. I look at his face.

His eyes.

His nose.

His lips.

They're so flawless.

Before I go to sleep, I kisses on his right cheek.

And then his pink lips.

I hug his waist and closes my both eyes. Ready to go to the Neverland.