Chapter 8

Luhan's POV

I'm going to the backyard and I saw Xiumin sat on the swing.

"Minseok-ah!" I called him as I reached beside him. He look up at me and reply "oh Luhan ah!" with a smile plastered on his face. I get my seat beside him.

"Why are you searching for me just now? Do you have something to say? Tell me" Then I smiled. "I-i-i just wanna say-" I cut him off "Say what?" He continue, "I just wanna say that I love you" Eh? What did he just said? Did he said he loved me? 

-

-

-

« @ sm building »

The manager steped into the practice room with loads of paper in his hand.

"So exo k and exo m will be seperated again because for now exo m schedules are so pack in China and same goes to exo k. So tomorrow is your flight to China, get ready." The manager said it clearly to the boys. The boys nodded him, understood.

"Ah hyung, ottokhae! We'll be seperate again!" Sehun said sadly while cliging Luhan's arm, cutely.

"I know Sehun ah! Will miss you a lot again ><" Luhan replied his lovely sweetheart.

"Aigoo look at that lovey dovey couple being so cheesy!" Tao interrupted. Luhan and Sehun rolled their eyes to Tao annoyingly.

--

Luhan's POV

« fast forward at Beijing Airport »

"Ah, the fans are so crowded. I can't even make a call with Sehun here" I mumbled to myself.

I miss Sehun so much.

We reach the hotel. I'm sharing a room with Xiumin and Kris. While Tao, Chen and Lay sharing another room.

I take out my phone to tell Sehun that we're safely arrived in China but Xiumin hold my hand.

"Luhan-ah, can you accompany me to the market? I wanna buy some drinks" he said while making a puppy eyes.

Omg he's so cute!

"sure" I smiled.

I'm sitting at the driver seat because I'm going to drive him off to the market.

He sit beside me and my hand suddenly help him to buckel his seatbelt.

ugh this dirty hand! He smell nice wearing his new perfume.

~

He comeback after buy some drinks. "Let's hang out at the park while drinking this" He said as he closes the door.

"Alright" I smiled, agreed.

We reached the park and Xiumin suddenly hold my hand tightly.

Wait, I can feel my cheeks are blushing. Wait no.

Why he did that for sudden? He looked awkward lately.

"Let's sit there" He pointed on the empty seat.

We sat there and enjoying our drinks while having some chit chats.

--

Xiumin's POV

I hold his hand and sit on the empty seat. I open the drink cane for him.

"Should we make a love shot?" I said jokingly with a sweet smile.

But I really mean it, Luhan.

"Haha okay" He laughed.

~