en

Mandag 6:15

The sound of my alarm made me groan searching for my phone on my night stand to press snooze again, till someone bursted into my room startling me causing me to scream. "That alarm has been going on for the past 30 minutes stop hitting snooze" William said glaring at me. "oops becklager and god morgen" I said causing William to smile slightly before leaving my room. William and I are siblings he's a third year and I'm a first we love throwing parties I guess we could be kinda similar unlike William i don't do one night stands or make out with others, I slowly got out of bed groaning as my feet touch the cold floor. I picked out a simple outfit first picking out my undergarments then a maroon sweater, a black bomber, & a pair of black distressed jeans. I picked out my knee high boots from steve madden I layed everything out and took a warm shower.

After my warm shower I got dressed then headed to the kitchen taking an apple from the fruit basket and headed out with William. We stopped over at Chris Schistad, Christoffer Schistad king of the fuckboys, my brother's best friend, a penetrator, and a player. Yes Chris is hot but his ego is too big. "Hey" he said to William as they did their bro hug, he sat shotgun since I was forced to sit in the back. He turned to look in the back and said "Hey mami" he smirked oh his ultimate smirk that girls fall for "Hey Fuckboy" I said as I looked at my phone texting Noora. William was use to our flirting he talked about it to me here and there but he's chill about it.

To Noora the log lady - Coming to school picked up the fuckboy

From Noora the log lady to Taytum Slay them - Oh come on Taytum you enjoy his presence.

To Noora the log lady - Um NO I could say the same to you.

From Noora the log lady to Taytum Slay them - What do you mean?

To Noora the log lady - You enjoy my brother's presence (; you just say no because you don't want to hurt vilde.

From Noora the log lady to Taytum Slay them - O M G I DO NOT ENJOY HIS PRESENCE.

To Noora the log lady - Surrreeee keep lying to yourself I know you enjoy my brother's presence (; .

"Taytum Alexa Magnusson I DO NOT ENJOY YOUR BROTHERS PRESENCE" I hear a voice yell as I get out of the car I turn to William as he searched for the voice till his eyes land on Noora. "Hi to you too Noora" I waved at her "Oh William a girl doesn't enjoy your presence" I hear chris snicker ugh of course he has to say something. "Bye brother and fuckboy I'll see you later" I walked over to Noora " Noora! you know my brother likes you very much and you hurt his poor wittle feelings" yes my brother likes Noora and I TOTALLY SHIP THEM ( we all feel you taytum ) well ever since Noora told William off William has grown feelings for Noora and he was mad cause I didn't back him up.

Mandag 11:47
I was late to Norwegian due to Eva taking FOREVER in the restroom, we had norwegian together and christoffer had that class, oh jesus. "Eva og Taytum du er både sent" our teacher said "Beklager eva måtte forholde seg til hennes månedlige" which was a lie she was just on the phone texting Jonas. "Ok ta plass" Eva sat in the front next to some guy and the only seat left was next to the one and only Christoffer Schistad.

"So were you and eva making out?" Chris said as he placed his hand on my thigh I scoffed and whacked it "No she was texting Jonas and weren't you the cause of the break up? It's been a few months but still you did makeout with Eva" I said and glared at him. "Feisty one are you jealous that I made out with Eva and not you?" his hand found it's way back to my thigh, "and I forgot to mention this morning that you look, hot" he whispered into my ear as his hot breathe fanned across my skin causing me to blush. I tired my best to pay attention to the lesson but he was constantly massaging and squeezing my thigh.