fem

Mandag 16:30

The hike up the snowy hill was dreadful we were heading to Chris's grandmother cabin we encountered a guy name Kasper dude came out of no where. Vilde was going on and on about William which was DISTURBING ugh Noora suggested to play a game to shut Vilde up about William. Speaking of William he's also at a cabin too with Christoffer. 

Onsdag 20:30

Female Chris brought out a ouija board and suggested to play Vilde got extremely excited when Eva said that she could ask the spirits who William was thinking about one word ew. Sana excused her and went to lay down.

Vilde of course asked about my brother, Eva asked if Jonas still had feelings for her, Vilde asked Noora if she could ask about William which Noora declined and asked why Sana didn't play then Chris asked about Isak. She still eyefucks Isak even though he's with Sara. It was now my turn to ask a question I was about to ask a simple question till Vilde asked "Who is Christoffer thinking off" I looked at Noora then at Vilde. "Vilde serious?" I love Vilde with all my heart but I seriously hate that she is always believing rumors. I watched as the board spelt out T-A-Y then Eva's phone went off she got a text on Jodel with all the questions we asked. The first person Vilde blamed was Noora since she was on her phone every ten seconds. Though Noora said it wasn't her Vilde still asked to see her phone which lead Noora to say no. Vilde went on and asked who william was thinking about in the cabin, then the lights went off.

Tordag 10:40

We were currently eating breakfast and all Vilde was talking about was William and how he's a russ, yes I may be a first year but it pissed me off that all she could talk about was how he doesn't want a girlfriend "Vilde serious? My brother does actually like a girl and wants her to be his girlfriend so just because he's a russ doesn't mean he doesn't want a girlfriend" I answered getting fed up with Vilde's comments about my brother. My phone rang I looked on the screen to see "Fuckboy Christoffer" I answered the call and went outside to talk to him.

"Hai" I answered "Hey babygirl how's the trip so far?" I blushed a little "It's going okay I guess Vilde won't shut up about William and she has who you were thinking about when it was my turn on the ouija board" I giggled slightly "You wanna know who I'm thinking about" I could see him smirking through the phone "Oh? and who might that be?" I questioned "Well her name is Taytum" he answered I blushed at his answer "And who are you thinking about?" Chris questioned "Well his name is Christoffer" I answered truthfully "Awe you're thinking of me" he said in a girly voice "Oh shut up you're thinking about me too" I said looking down at my feet "You're not wrong I am thinking of you" he said causing me to blush again "I'll text you later princess okay? We're going skiing" he called me princess "Oh um ye-ye-yeah I'll sext I-I-I meant text you later" I stamper "Princess I'd love if you sext me though bye kitten" with that he ended the call. What is with the nicknames.

Later that night we found out Sana and Chris were the ones messing with us and Kasper helps Chris's grandmama with the cabin. I couldn't wait to leave and get back go my comfortable bed. I entered my room in the Cabin and got comfortable in bed opening my phone to see one message from Chris.

From Fuckboy Christoffer to Mami Taytum- Hey Babygirl

To Fuckboy Christoffer- Hey how was skiing?

From Fuckboy Christoffer to Mami Taytum- Lit asf

To Fuckboy Christoffer- Okaaay I'm tired so im gonna sleep Goonight Chris

From Fuckboy Christoffer to Mami Taytum- Goodnight Princess sweet dreams. Read at 11:37

I smiled at his message Chris is so sweet. All I can think about is the kisses we shared. He took my first and second kiss. What is this feelings? Like anytime I talk or text Chris I feel some what home in his arms I feel home, I feel safe. I am beginning to develop feelings for Chris?

Christoffer POV
Talking to her and even texting her makes me smile. She makes me feel a certain way. I kissed her and she kissed me. No one else can have her though she is Mine. But what is Taytum doing to me? Why do I feel this way?

**********
HELLO LOVES another update *gasp* two updates in a row?!?! I am a potato I have A LOT of free time (: But hope you enjoyed the chapter *hugs everyone* and hopefully update either monday or tuesday some time that week. love you all!!!!

-Renity