ti

Lørdag 11:34

Three weeks. Three weeks since the fight between the Penetrators and the Yakuza guys. Three weeks since my brother decided to smash a bottle on a Yakuza guys head. Three weeks since I confused my feelings to Christoffer. So I guess you could say a lot happened the past three weeks. I didn't go to school either, William informed me that he and Noora spoke and Noora said she can't be with a guy who believes in violence & that she needed some space.

Well I haven't received any messages from Christoffer how convenient. I lay in my room letting some sunlight greet my face, Niko decided to come back to visit even more convenient also decided to have a party when William and I weren't home also of all days for Noora to come over.Now she thinks Niko raped her due to waking up naked in the same bed, of course she's the first to let me know I'm her future sister in-law, duh. I didn't go to Eva's for constitution day, yet William managed to get Noora to go. Though William doesn't know about Niko and Noora's encounter, Noora should be the one to tell him about it not me.

Also within those three weeks I've been in London. Run away from my problems that'll eventually catch up to me. I sighed looking at my phone it was 11:34 yet it was 12:34 in Oslo, I return back to Oslo tomorrow I stayed with my father for nearly a month just to get away from Christoffer. I dialed William's phone number after two rings William picked up "Hello sissy"  "William brother I've missed you and I hope you missed me." I chuckled "Of course I missed you it's been three damn weeks and time for you to come home" William said, he was correct it is time for me to go home. "So you're picking me up right? Not sending someone else right?" I questioned due to him sending Chris to pick me up at the bus stop. "Of course well I'll see you tomorrow you should start packing you procrastinate a lot" William joked "Okay bye William I love you" I said "Love you too sis" With that he ended the call.

Søndag 11:11

A three hour flight with crying babies not my thing. I got my luggage and made my way out of the busy luggage claim I looked outside for Williams car no where to be seen. "No fucking way" I mumbled I quickly pulled out my phone and called William "Hel-" William picked up "Of course you said you'll pick me up you said THAT DIDN"T HAPPEN I SAY"  I said in frustration "Well Chris offered I said yes he said something about him needing to talk to you" William said Christoffer oh Christoffer. "And you just said yes? Ugh William second time already" I groaned "You have feelings for him no? Well talk to him" William said "You're okay with it?" I questioned "Yeah well you deserve to be happy" William answered "Okay, fine I'll talk to him, I'll see you later bye" I said "Love you sis" William said "Love you too" I said and hung up.

I turned around to see the one and only, Christoffer Schistad. It felt like years honestly three weeks without any calls nor messages made it feel like years. Now here we are standing in front of each other the awkwardness filled the air between us. I felt as if I lost my voice I couldn't say a word, nothing. "Taytum" oh the voice I've missed I didn't know what to do with myself I felt like wrapping my arms around him and indulged his scent. "Christoffer" I thought it would come out to be powerful but my voice seemed weak, it came out as a whisper. He lead me to his car took my luggage and placed it in the trunk. I opened the passenger door and sat inside.

The drive was silence, he ended up driving me to a coffee shop, once we got in I found a table for us while Chris went to order. A few minutes later Chris came back with a Vanilla iced coffee, vanilla flavoring was my favorite he came back with a cup of hot coffee. "Thank you" I mumbled while taking my drink I took a sip of the iced coffee the wonderful flavoring touched my tongue and I sipped more "Woah slow down" Chris said and reach forward for my drink. "Sorry" I mumbled as I started to blush.

"Um you wanted to talk about something?" I said quietly enough for him to hear. This made my anxiety grow little by little the thought about having a conversation due to me blurting out my feelings to Chris made my palms start to sweat. "Yeah about what you said at our russ bus party" Chris said oh that dreadful day of walking out having Chris follow and admit my feelings. "Right I was drunk not in the right state of mi-" I tried to lie till Chris cut me off "You're lying, when you lie Taytum you start smiling and giggling" Chris said looking at me with a stern look. It's true when I lie I start to smile and giggle a lot (A/N I do this when I lie) him being my brothers best friend means having him around A LOT and him noticing what I do and don't do.

I looked down at the table and reached for my drink till Chris pulled it away. "My drink!" I exclaimed "You get your drink once you start talking and don't lie" Chris said. "So everything you said at the russ bus party was true?" Chris asked, "Yeah, seeing you with Eva killed me when Iben became your girlfriend that was the first time my heart broke. Walking in on you and Eva at the halloween party made me feel as if I wasn't good enough and that you and Eva told me to not say anything about what happened. Then you started to get closer to me we kissed more than we should've. Now, now I'm confused who do you like? You kiss me one day then go to Eva for comfort if I do something." I said with a sigh looking down at my lap playing with the hem of my skater skirt.

Silence filled the air between us, I looked up to see Chris staring back at me lost in thought. I let my hand rest on his "Chris? Say something" I pleaded in a soft voice, still nothing "Christoffer, say something please" I said in a stern voice.

"You. I. LIKE. YOU." Chris said

***************

Feels.

-Renity