seks

*Chri's POV entire chapter he's at the cabin*

Onsdag 20:30

We were drinking and the boys were talking about girls. Typical conversation but I stayed out of the conversation because I didn't want to talk about girls I wanted to talk to Taytum. William stayed out of the conversation too he was on his phone most of the time, maybe he was texting Noora due to the smile on his face.

It was time for bed it was already Torsdag 00:48 in the morning, I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about what Taytum would be doing at this time right now... WAIT what the fuck? Why do I keep thinking of Taytum my best friends sister that's what she is right? My best friends sister no feelings one kiss doesn't mean anything I kissed a lot of girls. But when I kissed Taytum it was different it was a good different. I groaned out in frustration I don't think i'm developing feelings for Taytum right? We kissed that's it nothing else a kiss doesn't mean anything unless you feel something which I did feel something.

I felt a kiss on my neck, I woke up to see Taytum straddling me "Morning babe" she giggled lowering herself down to give me a kiss. I was in shock for a bit but ended up kissing back my hands traveled down to her ass grasping it tightly she moaned into the kiss which made me flip us over she yelped out at the action I kissed down all the way to her neck leaving a mark on her neck. "You're mine, I can have you only me no one else but me" she moaned "Yes, i'm yours and only yours"  she leaned up to take off her shirt leaving her bare underneath me. She then flipped us over straddling me again my hands flew to hold her hips she leaned down and kissed my neck, she then left a mark no marks on my neck and shoulder.

Torsdag 10:40

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door I looked over to see if Taytum was there but she wasn't. Another wet dream about Taytum I'd be lying if I said this is my first wet dream about Taytum. "Chris wake up we're going skiing today" William said from the outside "Yeah,yeah ok" I responded as I rolled out of bed to call Taytum. "Hai" she answered "Hey babygirl how's the trip so far?"I asked "It's going okay I guess Vilde won't shut up about William and she has who you were thinking about when it was my turn on the ouija board" she giggled slightly "You wanna know who I'm thinking about" I said smirking  "Oh? and who might that be?" she questioned "Well her name is Taytum" I answered  "And who are you thinking about?" "Well his name is Christoffer" Taytum is thinking about me "Awe you're thinking of me" I said in a girly voice "Oh shut up you're thinking about me too" she answered "You're not wrong I am thinking of you" I said truthfully "I'll text you later princess okay? We're going skiing" "Oh um ye-ye-yeah I'll sext I-I-I meant text you later" she is so cute when she stampers "Princess I'd love if you sext me though bye kitten" with that I ended the call.

It was already 11:27 and everyone was in bed no drinking tonight. So I lay in bed and decided to text Taytum.

To Mami Taytum- Hey Babygirl

From Mami Taytum to Fuckboy Christoffer- Hey how was skiing?

To Mami Taytum- Lit asf

From Mami Taytum to Fuckboy Christoffer- Okaaay I'm tired so im gonna sleep Goonight Chris

To Mami Taytum- Goodnight Princess sweet dreams. Read at 11:37

Talking to her and even texting her makes me smile. She makes me feel a certain way. I kissed her and she kissed me. No one else can have her though she is Mine. But what is Taytum doing to me? Why do I feel this way?

***********

Herregud Herman is gonna be in the army have fun and stay safe my love ! Sorry the chapter is too short ); but I'll update again either Friday or Saturday! Hope you enjoyed !

-Renity