ni

Onsdag 12:30

      "You didn't tell him did you?" Noora said I looked up at her and sighed "No" I looked out the window to see Isak talking to his friends. I sighed and looked over at Noora "What do you think they were talking about? I'm not even his girlfriend yet I'm asking what he might be doing" Noora was about to speak till Eva came. I never told Eva about my feelings for Christoffer only Sana and Noora know.

"Look Chris heading Isak's way" Eva gasped I looked out the window Chris looked hot in his russ outfit a simple white shirt and a bomber "Maybe Chris is gay" Eva exclaimed no he's not. Once Chris passed Isak, Isak made a call me sign no big deal I mean maybe he's talking to someone else right? "I'm going class I'll see you guys later"  Eva is a great friend but since she doesn't know I like Chris she can make a move on him anytime.

I was heading for Math class till someone grabbed my wrist and pulling me into and empty classroom "OhMyLord RAPE" I screamed "Babe it's me" I could recognize that voice from anywhere Christoffer. "Jumpy aren't we? and a little too loud" Chris grinned dipping his head into my neck nipping on my collarbone  "It's been too long doll face" Chris mumbled. "Christoffer I'm gonna be late for math please" I groaned pushing him away slightly "I need to get to class Schistad" I walked out of the classroom "Oh come on Taytum are you seriously going to class?" the tone of voice he used seemed to have a hint of annoyance."Yes actually I'm going to class so bye"

Onsdag 13:06

Avoid, keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something) contrive not to meet (someone). Well that's what I've been doing to Mr.Christoffer Schistad for a two weeks I did receive some messages from Chris but I left him on read, since the little encounter and me not telling him how I feel because I'm a wuss. "Hello Mrs.Schistad" the one and only person to call me that is the one and only Noora Amelie Sætre. We were sitting on one of the benches outside in the courtyard "Hello to you too Mrs.Magnusson" I smirked back at her a scoff left Noora's mouth "Touché" I laughed at Noora just then William and Chris passed by. William simply smiled at Noora and I but Chris, he glared his eyes shot daggers towards my direction. "See what happens when you avoid him for two weeks? He was practically  shooting daggers at you" Noora said.

Well since we had Norwegian together I'd go to class early to avoid seating next to Chris, well today wasn't my lucky day. Of ALL days to come to class early he choses today "Well hello Miss.Magnusson was it fun? Fun to ignore me?" Chris questioned looking at me I wanted to look anywhere but his eyes that were staring into my soul. Yet I didn't respond I pulled out my phone and opened up Instagram and scrolled through my feed."Ah you're still ignoring me huh? That's great" Chris chuckled and took my phone away "Hey give it back!" I reached forward to grab my phone which lead Chris to stand up "Oh so now we're talking? Once your phone is out of your sight then you talk?" Chris said in annoyance "I've been texting you and all you do is leave me on read? What did I do ?" He was furious. "What did you do? You made me develop feelings for you." I thought the bell rang signaling class was starting slowly students filled the classroom. Chris huffed and walked over to Eva and started talking to her. Of course he runs to Eva.

Fredag 16:48

Today is the day of "The Penetrators Russ Bus Party" and of course who has to go? Me hahaha time to suffer watching Eva and Chris makeout and have fun drink dance and while I mope around and complain to Noora about my terrible love life. We were walking into the russ bus, William and another penetrator welcomed us outside of course William waved at Noora which made me squeal a little while William glared at my fangirl action. Like who wouldn't? They're basically my OTP but of course, the first thing Eva does is grab a drink dancing her way towards Christoffer.

Now here I sat alone due to Noora talking to some guy but couldn't keep her eyes off of William who was bothered by Vilde. I looked over to Chris and Eva having the most fun dancing drinking like there's no tomorrow.  I should've told him how I felt but no I was a wuss and decided not to do it. Foolish of me isn't it? Not admitting the truth about why I've been avoiding him, but stupid stupid me decided to avoid and not say anything. Watching someone you like and may love with someone else? The pain and the jealousy grows and also your heart break into a million pieces. Imagine the person you like with someone else, as you watch from afar wishing you were her knowing he will never feel the same way and that he'd choose her over you anyway anytime.Whether Eva and I were dying he'd choose her, from the moment they made out Eva caught feelings and so did he.

"Noora I-I-I must go I don't feel good" I interpreted Noora and that random penetrators conversation, Noora looked over my shoulder to see Eva and Chris together. "Text me when you get home." Noora said with a warm smile. I pushed my way through the penetrators towards William "William I-I don't feel good so I'm heading home" I said he dismissed Vilde and said "I'll let Chris drop you off" No no no no. "Will-" before I could even continue William was shouting Chris's name, which made Chris stop dancing with Eva and make his way towards us. "Yeah?" he questioned looking between William and I, "Drop Taytum home please?"William asked before I could hear Chris's response I ran outside having the cold air greet my face as I made my way down the dirt pathway,

I felt someone grab my wrist which made me squeal "Taytum what the fuck?" oh Christoffer. "Chris please I-I need to go home" I pleaded my eyes slowly started to blur with salty tears, "Why? Why have you been avoiding me?" He questioned with a stern voice."Because,after the kiss after what we've done.My feelings towards you grew even more!" I shouted as my salty tears seeped out of my eyes. "Ever since you were in fifth grade and I was in third I've had a crush on you! When Iben became your girlfriend I was jealous! When you kissed Eva no no when you made out with Eva I felt worthless! She was always better than me, I see the way you look at her. I'll never be her will I? You choose her over me, any day any time. So why should I waste my time on someone I can't have?" I was a mess my makeup must be ruined. "So there why have I been avoiding you? Because I have feelings for you." "But you don't want to be with me. You want Eva" I said as I wiped my tears.

"Taytum pl-" Chris tried to reason "No, no more I don't want to hear it." I said backing away little.

"Goodbye Christoffer Schistad"

*********************

Like Chris said DRAMA

Like Chris said DRAMA. what will happen now? And yes finally an update ! as always hoped you enjoyed!

-Renity