Chapter 1

~ Westons p.o.v ~

"Alright boys"
Brennen clapped his hands together as he stood on the bench. Everyone in the locker room stopped talking and looked at him.

"Last season we did pretty damn good. Every team we've played against has left defeated"
He said with a grin. The boys let out some "woo's!" and "yeahs!". A smirk creeps up on my lips.

"But the only problem is...Ridgeways team"

Our highschool has always been rivals with Ridgeway. Only because of the baseball and softball teams. Ridgeway has the best baseball teams. They're always undefeated. Same with our school. But once we play against them it seems like they're always kicking our asses. Even if we get in the lead they still manage to kick our asses and win.

"We can't let Ridgeway win this year. They've won every season against us since we've been at this school"
"Maybe they have a plan"
Kaden claimed.
"Exactly"
A grin appears on his lips. He rubs his hands together in excitement.

"So...Quinn Jones"
Brennen began
"She's pretty hot"
"She has a nice ass"
"She's a good softball player"
"Shut your mouths and listen to me,"
Brennen snapped. Everyone became quiet.

"Most of you guys may know she's good friends with Mark Thomas, yeah?"

Marks the lead player of the baseball team at Ridgeway. He and Joey Jones are the best players on the team. And they're the reason why they made their team so good. They taught them all the tips and tricks and made sure of it.

"Quinn...Shes probably the best softball player on her team, yeah? But... she did quit the team for 'unknown reasons'"
He said.
"But she has been at Marks practices lately. And since she's so close with Mark and is pretty good at softball.."
His voice started to get higher from the excitement.

"One of you guys can take the girl out on a date. Make her fall head over heels for you. Then when the times right...ask her everything she knows about Marks team and what she did to make her teams win"
He grins.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's more like...playing with a girls heart than getting what we need"
Kaden blurted out. He was right. It was the worst thing to do.

"I don't think I remember asking for your opinion Kaden, everyone else seems to think it's a good idea. Right boys?"
All the boys besides Kaden and I, let out some claps and cheers.

"I think Weston would be the perfect option considering he and Mark were so close"
He grinned. Everyone looked at me. I felt heat rise up to my face. Of course he would call me.
"What?"
I said cockily.
"You heard me Weston You up for it?"
"No"
I crossed my arms and let out a nervous laugh.
"Well you're doing it. I chose you"
"I didn't ask Brennen. I'm not gonna break some girls heart"
"It's for the team. So what if you break her heart, you have millions of girls out there that would want their heart broken by you"
He hopped down from the bench and walked over to me. Him being this close to me made me want to punch him.
"Pick someone else-"
"You're really gonna let our team down, huh?"
"I'm not-"
"You not doing this for us Weston, is gonna make us lose. Not only are you gonna let the team down, you're letting the whole school down. And then everyone's gonna hate you"
He got close to me. Everyone was watching me. I clench my fists. He was right. It was for the team. I didn't want us to lose to Ridgeway again. I let out a sigh before making the worst possible decision i've ever had in my life.

"Fine"