Chapter 9

~ Westons p.o.v ~

"This is so stupid"
Quinn said in annoyance as she sat back into her seat and crossed her arms. I laughed.
"You're seriously getting mad over a team losing that you're not even a fan of?"
"I prefer the Red Sox over the Cardinals"
I snickered.

It was pretty cool to see how she gets annoyed just as much as I do when a team I root for is losing. Even though I don't like these teams, it's quite enjoyable to see her reaction.

"I've always wanted to be taken out on a date to a baseball game"
She said looking at me with a small smile.
"Really?"
"Yeah. It's been my dream since I was like 12"
"Well...I'm glad I was that guy to be able to take you"
"I am too"
She smiled.

We continued watching the game. I joined in on rooting for the Red Soxs just to make it more interesting. They were doing pretty bad and I was actually starting to get annoyed with how bad they were doing. A half hour after us yelling and groaning in frustration we decided to walk around.

"Want anything to eat?"
I asked her as I looked at all the fast food places we were beginning to walk by.
She looked over and shook her head.

"I'm not really hungry"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I lost my appetite from watching the game"
She said. I chuckled.

I look over at her to see her crossing her arms as if she were cold. I take off my hoodie.
"Here,"
I said giving her my hoodie.
"I'll be okay"
"I insist"
"Wow. First your hat and now your hoodie"
"I'm nice to my fans"
I smirked. She rolled her eyes. She put on my hoodie.

It was big on her but it looked cute on her. I always wanted to give my hoodie to a girl.

We walked back to our seats and watched the game. It was kind of quiet between us for a inning. I could see her smiling at the corner of my eye. And god...she was so beautiful. I never felt this way towards a girl ever.

I slowly reached my hand towards hers. I interlocked our fingers together. She looked at me and I looked right back at her. A smile crept up on her lips and she looked away trying to hide her flushed cheeks. I smirked.

"I'm getting kinda bored of this game. Wanna go somewhere else?"
She asked.
"It took you a while to ask"
She chuckled. We both got up, still holding each others hands. We made our way out of the seats. I held her hand tight, leading her through the large crowds of people.
"Weston you're moving too fast"
She whined. I looked back at her. She had her phone out, trying to take a picture of us holding hands on snapchat.
"Are you sure you wanna post that?"
"It's not like your face is in it. Nobodies gonna know"

I didn't care. I was kinda glad she was posting it. It made me feel worried more than happy. I just didn't want our fans to wonder or send hate to each other. Even more worse, her losing friends or getting bullied for being with me.

We walked over to the parking garage, getting a nice view of the city.

"Wow. So I'm guessing you've been here before?"
She asked.
"Yep"
She let go of my hand. I looked at her as she got on top of the ledge.  I leant on the ledge. I whistled as I looked down.
"Thank you for today"
She smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled.
"Of course"
I said. She got off the ledge and looked at me.

"C'mon. Take me home"
She smiled small. I nodded and began walking.

"And um..just to clarify about what I said a few weeks ago...Never wanting to see you again and I hated you. I didn't mean it"
She said with a frown on her face, tugging on the sleeves of my hoodie.
"I know"
I smiled small. She nodded. I led her back to my car. She tugged my hand back. I look back at her.

"Kiss me"
She whispered. My heart skipped a beat. I kept replaying those two words she said over and over again. I've wanted to kiss her since our first date. But kissing her would be bad for both of us. I lean in to kiss her. I put my hand on her face, bringing her lips to mine. She kissed back, putting her hands on my shoulders. After a few seconds I pulled away.

What am I getting myself into?