Chapter 32

~ Quinn's p.o.v ~

The Marian boys looked absolutely pissed. They didn't look happy. Most of them had disappointment on their faces. Marians side of the bleachers were going crazy in anger, booing us. They were all screaming and cursing at us.

"Fuck! Yeah!"
I hear Colby yell loudly, taking his hat off and throwing it to the ground. The team ran to Colby and started cheering, going crazy. I laughed and crossed my arms. My smile was big, and I couldn't stop. I haven't smiled this big in a while. I walked over to them, joining them in cheering and jumping on each other excitably. Joey wraps his arms around me tightly, something he hasn't done in a while. Given me a hug. I hug him back.

"Thank you. This wouldn't of happened without you"
He whispered.

I hear my school cheering loudly in the bleachers.

After about twenty minutes of our team going crazy and celebrating we decided to settle down and take group pictures for the last game until we all went off to college. Since I was the only girl on the team, Mark wanted me to be on his shoulders for the picture while holding the bat.

After group pictures the team agreed to hanging out tonight. I decided not too just so I didn't ruin their fun. But Mark and I did meet some supporters and get to talk to them and take pictures with them before leaving to go to the hospital.

As I watch them walk away at the corner of my eye I could see someone walking towards me. I turn my head, expecting it to be another supporter.

A small smile appears on my lips as Weston walks towards me.

He was carrying a bag so I was assuming he was getting ready to leave as well.

"I'll leave you two"
Mark whispers to me as he backs away.

"So..."
He awkwardly said.
"So..."

"What happened with winning?"
I asked. He scoffed.

"I tore...my muscle in my uh...knee"
He lied.
"Oh no...how terrible"
I sarcastically said.

"I know...it still hurts actually, and I need help carrying my stuff to my car"
He points to his car.
"I would totally help but I'm sorta busy with..."
My eyes scanned around.

"Walking"
"Really, walking?"
"Yeah, I gotta get my steps in"
"Well you could walk with me to my car"
He smirked.

"Uh..."
My voice trailed off.

"Did you forget something?"
He cocked an eyebrow.

"We're not really on good terms...we're broken up?"
I shrugged and laughed nervously. He lets out a soft sigh and looks away.

"I slowed down because i knew how important this game was to you. I got myself tagged out for you"
"Why?"
I scoffed and shrugged my shoulders.

"After wasting so much time to use me- why?"
I questioned.

"I didn't use you. I was supposed to by Brennen's order-"
"So you were a slave to him?"
I started walking with him.

"I guess you can say that if you want. But I actually fell in love with you and...every time I was with you I didn't even think about asking you. I didn't even want to ask you when Brennen would bring it up"
"So it was all real?"
"Yeah. I wouldn't of made my team lose and risk getting my whole school to think I'm a dumbass just to make you happy"

"Wow"
I responded. He looked at me and grinned.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I'm just surprised. I didn't think you would actually do that for me even if we were still together"
I smiled small.

"Okay, I actually would just so you know. Just because I actually loved you more than anything"
"Really? So more than yourself?"
I joked.

"I'm not Brennen"
He scoffs while looking at me.
"Oh yeah...tell him I said thank you for back handing me"
"Ah..."
He moans softly as he touches his face. I slightly laugh.

"You did...okay out there"
He opens the car door and tosses the bag in.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.
"Hey, I just complimented you. I deserve one back"
He says cockily, closing the door.

"Oh my gosh you did so good out there! I wish I could bat as good as you"
"Thank you Quinn"
He smiled.

I rolled my eyes again. He smirked at me.

"No, you did quite well out there in all seriousness"
He said to me.
"Thank you...not too bad yourself"
"Not too bad? More like, 'Weston you did so good, please have sex with me again'"
"Again"
I laughed.

"You actually did better than I expected. How about that?"
"It's better. Now get away from me before I change my mind"
He smirked devilishly.

"Oh ha ha. And I do have to go because Brennen fucked up Marks face"
"Sounds nice"
He says sarcastically. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Before you go...can we start over?"
He asks.
"What do you mean?"
"Forgetting everything that happened and just starting over"
He shrugged.

"I don't know...you really hurt me"
"I'll show you that I love you. Just give me a second chance"
He got close to me.

"You already showed me you loved me. I just want to know if you still do"
"If I didn't love you I wouldn't of made my team lose the most important game. I'm madly in love with you, Quinn"
He claimed.

"Then kiss me"
I whispered.
"Gladly"
He crashes his lips against mine.

God how much I missed this.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss becomes more passionate. I run my fingers through his hair, lightly tugging as I kiss back.

After pulling away I press my forehead against his.

"I win"