Chapter 12

During potions that day, the three arrived early and even Snape wasn't there yet. Although, sitting at his desk with his head down was Draco Malfoy. The thre quickly went to their seats, but Draco didn't even look up at them, he just sat at his desk with his head down and his arm in a sling. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Draco, but he didn't even notice.

"Harry, you really don't look good. Are you sick?" Hermione was concerned, but Harry didn't answer.

"Harry, where'd you go to last night? Did something happen?" Harry had both Ron and Hermione worried now, but just look down at his desk. Ron and Hermione looked at each other and mouthed some words and Harry layer his head on his desk.

"Idiots." Draco had now turned his head to face the two. "Both of you are idiots. You're becoming as sharp as Longbottom." Draco turned away and Ron became pissed, once again.

"We're just trying to comfort our best friend and are curious about where he disappeared to. Don't call us idiots as if you know where he went."

"Well, that's because I do. He was with me. You're idiots because you can't connect the dots." Draco turned around and Ron seemed to calm down.

"Oh." Just as Ron said that, Snape walked in as if on cue.

"Nice to see that some students were early. Then again you always seem to be, Malfoy." Snape seemed to smile a little bit.

"Oh, yeah. You didn't eat, Harry, are you hungry? I grabbed you a biscuit from breakfast." Hermione smiled at Harry, took out a biscuit and held it out for Harry.

Harry took it and smiled. "Thank you, Hermione, I'm starving."

"You know what I want? A chocolate frog. I want to collect all the cards." Ron, Hermione and Harry talked about food until class began.
When Ron and Harry had to help Draco with his potion, nobody was happy except Draco. Draco got to order them around and act innocent when Snape was there. As they were leaving, Harry was angry that Draco acted differently even towards him in front of others, but Draco whispered in his ear as they were leaving.

"Meet me in the same classroom during your break." He walked off and neither Ron or Hermione saw this.

Harry did as he said, but only because he wanted to give Draco a piece of his mind. When he walked into the empty classroom, Draco's papers were scattered all over the floor and Draco was staring out of the window. "Draco, are you okay? I actually wanted to talk to about how you treated Ron and-" He stopped because Draco had turned around to take off the sling and bandages. Where the bandages were there was no sign of a bite mark, but there was many bruises as if someone had attacked him.