Highschool

*Gray's POV*
My stupid, dumbass alarm clock woke me up. I ran to my closet and picked out a red soft sweater that only covered one of my shoulders, it also went way past my small and fragile hands, as Natsu like to say. I also picked out some black tights, since my 'sisters' Ultear and Erza made my wear black leggings, because they say it'll make Natsu jealous since all of the guys will be after my 'feminine figure'. I have abs, but with this outfit it seems the total opposite. I put on dark brown combat boots that almost went to my knees....I hope this doesn't make Natsu furious and make out with me in front of everybody saying 'I'm his', because he has done it before and he'll do it again with no shame. I ran to school meeting the rest of our group on the way, Lucy immediately looked at Erza and she knew it was her idea.

As I was currently regretting my life decisions, I glanced out of the corner of my eye just to see Natsu snaking his way towards his prey. Once he was in front of me he engulfed my waist with an almost bruising force towards his flaming body. He leaned down to m ear muttering something about 'punishment' for it... I'm shocked that was all that happened, then that must mean the punishment is going to be a horrific, mortifying experience as he was possessive, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry it's so short I of course have writers block as I rarely have anyone sending me requests or short prompts of these two!!!!

Sorry!!!!!!