Assassin! Gray x Target! Natsu

Gray's POV
I was walking through the town of Magnolia, checking my phone every few mere seconds, wondering when my boss was going to give me a new task, or should I say a new target... As I was internally monologuing like a complete and utter dumbass, my boss sent me a new email and file, that held the information about said target. It didn't necessarily surprise me when it turned out to be Natsu Dragneel, or otherwise widely known as the 'salamander'. The file stated that he was at a powerful and rambunctious guild called 'Fairy Tail' his guild master's name is Makarov Dreyar. He hangs out with a girl named Wendy, a couple of guys named Laxus, Elfman..the fuck kinda name is 'Elfman'?! Well, I guess it's not any better than mine... I heard my groups footsteps, their names were: Erza Scarlet a.k.a. Titania (sorry if not spelt right!!!), Lucy Heartfillia a.k.a. The Heiress or The Princess, Loke Regulus a.k.a. Leo the Lion or Prince, and me.. Gray Fullbuster a.k.a. Soldier, Soldier of Ice, Ice Soldier etc.

"Hello, Erza." I greeted, as she just now got finished with reader her file and email.
"Hi, Gray, who's you're target?" Interest befriending her voice.
"Natsu Dragneel, otherwise known as 'the Salamander'." I answered serious for the time being.
"What's he like?" She inquired, going straight to the point.
I just showed her, while groaning... He is the exact opposite from me..... He is obnoxious, dense yet smart and intelligent when the time calls, is protective of his friends/ comrades/ guild mates/ members, outgoing, determined, stubborn...

"Well, you got the stubborn, outgoing, obnoxious- sometimes, protective- when the time calls for it.. So, you guys aren't complete opposites."
"Yeah, now I have to hang around him twenty-four fucking seven!" I exclaimed, trying to prove my upcoming torture.
"There's Loke, he just got done reading his targets information, and is texting his future husband, trying to patch up a rough patch in their relationship.." I stated, monotonously, as if it was common knowledge.
"Gray Fullbuster, you are too smart for your own good at times, if not all of the time." She stated, still at shock at my 'common knowledge', that I hold captive.

Loke sauntered over, just a little brightened up. Gajeel came next, already having read his on the way here. We all arrived together, but explored Magnolia in our own seperate, different ways to get acquainted with our newfound surroundings.
Lucy also arrived at our meeting spot last, just now finishing reading hers.

~Time Skip To Fairy Tail~
"Brats?! There are some new guild members, welcome them." A small elder man said sternly from his spot on the bar countertop, Makarov Dreyar I said to refresh my memory.
My 'target' Natsu came sprinting to meet his 'new guild members/ mates'.
He tackled me kind of by accident, I blushed a little, he was hot!!
Erza smirked down at me before frowning, obviously remembering the last time I fell for a man on another assassination, but I still ended up killing him in the end. But, Natsu was different.. Uh- oh, I'm getting another future vision, and so was Carla, a white female exceed that accompanied Wendy Marvell (sorry if not spelt right!!!) As she clutched her head as well.
"Hello?! Did I bump into you too hard?!" Oh, I guess I was in a daze.
"Oh, no, you did not.. You just caught me off guard."
"Oh, well, I'm Natsu Dragneel!" He introduced himself. His exceed Happy flew to me, obviously taking a liking to me as he knew that hardships of friendships and new boundary crossings were bound to take place..

This is going to be a two-shot or more!!!!!!!! Baiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!