More Natray Headcanons!!!

All of these headcanons include short! Gray and tall! Natsu

More Natray headcanons until I am no longer a uninspired fuck.
Here they are:

*Gray and Natsu are weird when they are sleepy. Like, for example when they actually wake up for once, when they go to the guild they are just weird... They will zone out while starin at their guild members, which for some reason freaks them the fuck out because of their creepy ass stare.

*Little! Short! Gray in a crop top while dancing (more specifically his sexy ass hips)

AU headcanons

*Non-binary! Gray is cute, they are cute! Natsu is eating it up! When someone doesn't use the right pronouns for Gray, they (Gray) gets upset, but doesn't correct them (the people) because they (the ppl) don't know their (Gray) life story. Natsu on the other hand will encourage Gray to correct the people, when some doesn't use the right pronouns for Gray and Natsu is right beside them (Gray) and he hears it he will fight a bitch

*Eat ice cream all the time, dance together, mostly while Gray is belly dancing and Natsu holds on to his (Gray's) dancing hips. Netflix, falls asleep on the couch all day every day, because they are lazy when they want to be.

*Mpreg! Small (short!)! Gray wears Natsu's shirts, they come down to Gray's mid thigh, Gray and the baby feel safe like this, Gray still does this even after the baby (son) is born. Because he (and Natsu) love it.

* Natsu purrs when Gray nuzzles into his chest or the crook of his neck. Hell, Natsu will purr at Gray when does anything cute. Sometimes he won't notice until Gray points it out while laughing softly at the action.

YouTubers! AU

*Gray and Natsu have sperate channels but are always together people start shipping them. Until they come out with a video stating that they were already dating. They have a whole vlog channel dedicated to their dating life. There are cute domestic pictures of Gray specifically in Natsu's shirt with no pants. And with socks. Sometimes there are little clips/ videos of Natsu giggling as sleepy! Short! Gray shuffels his feet since he's making no effort picking them up, only in Natsu's big shirt, no pants but socks and short boxers as he stumbles around until jw looks at Natsu and shuffles towards Natsu and the phone camera with a tired but adorable smile adoring his flawlessly pale features. He will lay on Natsu while the camera is still on them, Gray will acknowledge the small camera before falling asleep on Natsu again.

*Natsu loves Gray's thighs and his bubbly ass

*If anyone looks at it they are dead
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for so many headcanons!!! I just love thinking and daydreaming about them in these situations! Sorry for so many cuss words, I had a not so good day!