Natray Headcanons

(Dedicated to this wonderful and beautiful person temmielover299 who made my day, and is the sweetest person I've talked to on Wattpad!!!)

(I'm in love with the song 🔝)

*Gray loves to cuddle 24/7 even Natsu needs his space sometimes,
Gray will literally be on Natsu's back, clinging to his leg, anything he can cling to

*Gray lays on top of Natsu when they lay cuddling on the couch just enjoying the other's presence

*Gray shorter than Natsu (I die for it) who is a tsundere and blushes a lot and Natsu still blushes from time to time... Gray isn't one of those tsundere people (?) Who punch their significant other everytime they embarrass them 🔙 ( the tsunderes) so Gray doesn't punch Natsu all the time, because he loves him and his face to much! But if he has to punch him to get through to him, he will passionately do so!

*Gray doesn't like it when Gajeel or anybody else hits or gets onto Natsu! Gray doesn't care if they are part of his nakama, or if they're a girl, with obvious exceptions (Wendy, other children, pregnant women, or if he (Natsu) offended them or said something gross and the guild master) Gray will beat their ass, that's why when Natsu is in trouble or needs scolding, Gray gets called over to scold and 'punish him' *wink* *wink*

*Gray is good at practically every genre of dance, good at drawing, singing (even in other languages) and so can Natsu. I want an AU where they had the same major in one of these things 🔝or a dance AU where both of them can dance or one of them is the instructor.

*Natsu is pan/bi and Gray is just gay, especially for Natsu

*They support each other

*They are Netflix obsessed! They can't go a single day without it, they watch it eating ice cream out the tub, while watching the TV with wide excited, observing eyes. They ship Klance Viktuuri and a lot of other things! Sometimes they'll share a spoon feeding the other.

*They both suffer from insomnia, but work through it together

*Short! Gray tackles Natsu affectionately and nuzzles into the crook of his sun kissed perfectly tan skin

*Gray and Natsu can't be away from each other

*No one knows how Natsu stays so tan when him and Gray are stuck cuddled up in their house all the time

*Everyone is absolutely terrified of Gray and when Gray goes scary, Natsu just kisses him on the cheek, pets his hair, and hugs him lovingly

*Gray and Natsu never forget an anniversary

*They don't worry about the other leaving them for another, but are very possessive

*They both kiss all over the other's face or the neck, just sweet butterfly kisses, that shows so much passion in each and every single one with the same amount too

*AU: Natsu doesn't know Japanese, but is learning how to in college, while Gray does because Japanese is his first language and when really pissed he speaks it as it is his mother tongue (is that what that's called ?) Gray also speaks very  well English like it is his first language. Gray knows how to speak multiple languages as does the rest of his  family. So before Natsu and Gray are together, Natsu and Lucy are at one table, could clearly see Gray's table, but didn't interrupt as Gray was in a fast spoken Japanese conversation with Erza, Cana and Loke, Natsu kind of listened in to work on his comprehension of the language he has been learning. He hears Gray talking about how overwhelmingly  hot he is. Cana is saying some dirty shit about the topic at hand, Loke being their flamboyant happy queer self, Loke is non-binary (sorry, if that's not what it's called) Erza actually taking this seriously gives him advice, Erza makes eye contact with Natsu and looks at him with wide eyes saying "Gomen!!!!!(sorry)" over and over again to Gray ,until Gray turns around just to see Natsu. Gray has a maroon face. Natsu gets up and hugs Gray telling him he was feeling/ thinking the same thing. Gray feels better. They end up together the day after obviously.

*Natsu and Gray are food hogs but learn to share, but not their favorite foods or their cravings.

*Gray and Natsu just touch and grab the other's ass, just to feel it. More times out of ten, it's Natsu feeling and grabbing Gray's ass

*Natsu loves the faces Gray makes when he dozes off while cuddling, him still laying on top of Natsu, and hears and listens to Natsu's  heartbeat Gray has the most peacefully blissful face.

Sorry, more headcanons!!!