Headcanons for Gratsu/ Natray!!

Who likes to cuddle all the time?:
*Gray and Natsu are super cuddly, but Gray a little more than Natsu, even though Gray seems cols on the outside he loves all of the affection!

Who's messier?:
*I feel like they're both slobs, and have to have a pretty good motivation to clean, or really good music

Who hogs the blankets?:
I feel both, but more less so Gray as before his icemage training his old childhood village would always be covered in snow, so he would always be buried under covers. (But, then again maybe Natsu as he is a fire mage).

------------------------------------------------------
(Enough of those, because I know that they suck ass, so here's some AU headcanons??????)

*Gray is a belly dancer, who of course dances to shakira of course as he can move those hips! And also other sexy songs
Natsu loves it obviously!!

*Gray wears a crop top with leggings, and Natsu almost takes him right then and there!

*I really want to see Gray in a over-sized sweater (preferably red) that hangs off of one shoulder, wearing baggy sweatpants w/ it bit doesn't know how adorable he is in his attire.

*I want Gray to be shorter than Natsu!!! And a power bottom!!!!

*Natsu to stop being the typical uke!! (That's one of the reasons I absolutely love Natray!!!!) He's a fucking dragon and a demon ( sorry, spoiler!!)

(This just turned into things I want, but can't write because I'm a horrible writer..)

*When Gray firsts wakes up any loud noise scares him, so Natsu makes very loud noises a lot but not too much as he feels guilty after a bit.

*They don't wake up early at all! They have to set so many alarms and so many alarm clocks throughout the house! Once, they both slept for a month (or a couple of weeks) just in each other's embrace. Even all of those alrams and alarm clocks they still don't always wake up. (Even after sleeping for a whole fucking month, they were still exhausted)

*They're dead-to-the-world sleepers, slightly less Natsu as if he senses something off, he will quickly pull Gray into his lap and arms as a barrier. Mostly its just Happy coming in the house at 4am from spending the night with Wendy and Carla, but since Happy always has a different scent on him because of Carla (they are in love!!) Natsu doesn't know its him, so he almost sets Happy on fire every time.

*Most of the reason why they're so tired is because Gray eats chocolate ice cream at 2/3/4am in the mornings and since Natsu is so protective, he instinctively reaches for Gray just to find out that he's not there, rushes downstairs to find him with two ice cream scoopers (idk if anyone or their families call them these but mine?!) One in his mouth already covered in chocolate ice cream the other one on the counter waiting for him. They fight playfully over elbow room as they ravage the ice cream tub that has a handle by the way to carry it, so the tub is obviously fuckin' huge!!

*They cuddle with each other all the time

*Play all of the Just Dance Wii games, that's probably how they keep in shape.

*Cana and Loke are their best friends and they get drunk all the time

*Gray being able to out-drink everybody and still be kind of sober

*Natsu being cuddly all the time even at the guild like Gray is his big teddy bear, and he doesn't seem to mind even in the slightest

*Natsu is an affectionate drunk, who text Gray that he loves so much every two minutes

*Gray's the same, but shows it in actions (*wink *wink) he gets on Natsu's lap kissing him roughly and passionately all at the same time and Natsu encourages him to go even further with his actions

*They act like an old married couple, even when they were kids

*When they got married, it didn't change

*They both are addicted to Netflix, they watch Voltron: Legendary Defenders (sorry, if I fucked up the last part...) They ship a lot of ships, they also do this to all of their friends too. They sit in a cuddling positions and start pointing out their friends saying: "Oh, Luce, would look good with Erza."
"Also Loke."
"That's a good point.... What about Juvia... Cana even??? Cana and Juvia?!"
"OMG?!!!!! GRAY WE ARE FUCKING GENIUSES?!!!!"
and so on.

*They adopt a son (or two or girls)

*When the girl's are gossiping they also include Gray and Natsu even though its "only a girl thing, you wouldn't understand!!" And all the other guys are like "well, it doesn't seem so as you told Natsu and Gray!" "We're special *wink*!" "Yeah, you mean gay for each other!" "Obviously!"

I KNOW THIS FUCKING SUCKED ALRIGHT!! BUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING (TYPING) OUT HEADCANONS! NOW THAT'S NO EXCUSE, BUT I'M GONNA USE IT ANYWAYS!!! BYE!!! GOMEN!!!!(SORRY)!!!!