Familiar Kiss

Ladybug POV

Me and chat noir were dating so we have kissed. Each kiss was different but the same but always exciting. I'm pretty sure I could recognize his kiss anywhere. After each of the times we saved Paris he would give me a kiss. Alya went on and on about it, and how it's all over her blog, always making me blush but she didn't seem to notice. I was always thinking about my kitty.

Adrien POV

"Hey Adrien I have a dare for you!" I heard Nino say two minutes before the bell rang.

"Okay, what is it." I asked. Nino used to give me dares often, they weren't to hard and I'd get them done by the next class period but recently he hadn't because he spends all of his time with his girlfriend, Alya. I was actually kind of excited for his new challenge.

"Okay, I dare you..." he didn't start speaking until I glared at him making him chuckle. "I dare you to kiss Marinette in front of the whole class as soon as you see her!" Nino said waiting for my reaction. I was stunned to say the least.

"Marinette?" I questioned. I mean I used to like her and I told Nino but I also told him that I like someone else. However he didn't know I was actually dating someone, or that it was ladybug. He smiled and was about to start calling me chicken when he stopped by my voice. "Okay, i'll do it," I sighed. He just smirked. Then the bell rang.

When I got into class Marinette still wasn't there so it gave me time to think. I know that by doing this I'm betraying ladybug but I'll tell her as soon as I see her something tells me that she is going to understand.

Nino hits my arm and I look up and see Marinette coming into the classroom. I notice I'm not breathing and take in a big breath. I can't do this. Nino sees my face and just shrugs his shoulders but I need to prove something to him, or maybe something to myself. I can do this!

Sorry my lady. Is my last thought as I stand up and turn towards Marinette. She gasps as I take her face in my hand s and kiss her. When I pull back her face is full of confusion and surprise. I feel bad and sit back down. I don't need to turn around to know that we are both blushing.

Chloe is crying and everyone else is simply awe and oohing us. I keep my eyes on my desk. Surprisingly the teacher didn't see us so she didn't ask simply quieted the class and kept teaching.

I didn't dare look back at Marinette.

Marinette POV

I guess about four months ago I would've been happy if Adrien kissed me, but now. I mean I have a boyfriend now, one that I am head over heels for. I just don't understand why he did it now and not long ago when I told him how I felt, when he regretted me. Maybe he finally realized he liked me, too bad, because it is too late!

I love chat noir! I do! I do! I do! Ugh! It's right after school and Alya went home with Nino. Since I have no one to talk to I keep thinking about the kiss.

It was so familiar. As if we had kissed before? But we never have! I definitely would've remembered! I kick a rock and trip on it, landing on my face. Ugh!!!! Why did Adrien have to make everything so complicated. As if my life hated me so much it started to rain.

I looked up to see a picture of chat on a billboard right next to one of Adrien. I gasped. How had I not seen it before? That's where I felt the kiss from! Adrien is chat, there's no doubt about it!

I get up and run home a big smile plastered to my face. Chat noir here I come.

Adrien POV

As soon as I get home it starts to rain, but I don't care. I need to see ladybug now.

I turn into chat noir and rush out my window, for some reason I just know she will be out there.

I stop and squint, in the distance is something red, but it's hard to make out what it is in this weather. I see it getting closer but I don't move until I know that it's her. Suddenly I'm bounding towards her.

"Chat." Ladybug says not meeting my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask wrapping her in a hug. She just starts crying. I lift her chin up with my fingers and see that she's smiling. "Ladybug are you smiling?" I ask confused. She just laughs.

"I wish I had known sooner." She whispers, her voice barely audible.

"Know what my lady?" I ask and she finally meets my eyes.

"I wish that I had known that you were Adrien." She says smiling. I just gape at her. How had she found out? Who else knew? She laughed once again and I almost melted from the love I felt. She didn't hate me at least. Maybe she was even glad? I mean I am a model, who wouldn't be happy?

"So does this mean you'll tell me who you are?" I ask hopefully. Her face turned serious and I regretted my question.

"Why did you kiss another girl today?" I lost my breath.

"What?" I croaked in voice that sounded as if I were dyeing. She laughed again this time at me.

I just stood there confused. Then she kissed me.

"I love you kitty, but please tell me that this girl means nothing and that it was a dare or something." She looked down actually sad now. I didn't realize how fast her anger came and went.

I smiled and put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"I love you too," I leaned in and kissed her, but pulled back abruptly and her eyes met mine. "It was a dare, however Marinette doesn't mean nothing to me. She is a close friend, but I don't see her in any way more than a friend." Ladybug simply nodded, but I could see a smile playing at her lips.

"Okay," she finally said. I sighed and let a breath out I didn't know I was holding. Then I chuckled and kissed her again.

When we finally pulled the kiss apart minutes had passed. Her cheeks were covered with a thin layer of blush. I blushed just looking at her. Then her face was serious as her eyes met mine.

"I think I'm ready to show you who I am, but first I have one more question." She says this and I nod straight away, ready to find out who my lady is. "Did you ever have feelings for Marinette?"

I couldn't quite get why she would ask this. Did she know Marinette? I said she meant nothing, would ladybug break up with me simply because I used to like her? Whatever the reason I decided to tell the truth.

"Yes" I sighed but she didn't look mad, if anything she looked pleased.

"Ladybug what's going on?" I couldn't help but ask but she simply turned to me and I watched as her transformation started to ware off.

No. I thought as I saw Marinette stand in front of me.

"Hey Adrien," she said with her face red. Marinette is ladybug? Ladybug is M-Marinette. I couldn't say anything as I just stared at her. Suddenly I could sense the way she looked down looking as if I were disappointed it was her. "Sorry, I'll just be going." She said this turning to leave but I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Wait" I said realizing how big I was smiling. This could not have worked out better. "I'm glad it was you." Then she is smiling too. I grab her waist once again and pull her in for a kiss.