Overwhelming Feelings

Ladybug POV

We had just defeated the akuma when I looked over to fist-bump chat and he wouldn't look at me. All during the fight I could feel him try to get as far away from me as he could, he even tried to talk as little as he could.

It made me aggravated and slightly hurt. What did I do to deserve this?

I hope he doesn't hate me! It's because I always push him away, yup that's got to be it. He finally gave up, just at the moment I started trying.

Ugh! Chat! Your supposed to be there for me!

I screamed in my head as I walked away to retransform, he didn't even fist-bump me!

Chat POV

My lady. I love you so much! That's why I have to stay away. You can do this.

Just don't get close to her say as little as possible. Maybe she'll even start to like you! Well at least that's what Plagg says, but I highly doubt that she'd ever like me back, which is why I have to stay away, for her and me.

Ladybug! I fall in love with you more each day. It's gotten so bad that sometimes I can't even talk to you! At school when people mention you I nearly faint.

I just wish I could tell her! But I'm too scared she'll reject me like she already does.

I didn't even fist-bump her I got so nervous.

I need serious help. Plagg is not enough anymore and he always makes me feel bad about myself and my growing attraction towards ladybug.

I just wish my lady loved me back, then life would be great, no perfect.

Marinette POV

I woke up the next morning kind of mopey. Chat has made feel so bad, and he's only been acting weird for a day! It just goes to show how much I really need my kitty.

I got up and dressed into my usual outfit and fixed my hair. When I ran downstairs breakfast was on the table and my mom and dad were already sitting down.

"You better leave now or you'll be late." My mom called as I rushed out the door. I get to see Adrien today! I'm so excited. But I really need to figure out what's wrong with chat.

When I get to school I see Alya and run up to her, what I didn't see was who she was talking to. Well she was talking to Nino and Adrien is always with Nino so Adrien was now right next to me.

However he wasn't his usual laughing, happy self. No he actually looked really sad. While Alya and Nino were talking I stepped closer to Adrien.

"Are you okay?" I asked clearly worried and very surprised that I wasn't blushing.

He seemed surprised at my sudden question. As if he hadn't expected anyone to notice. But then his eyes lit up, only for a second though as they suddenly clouded over with worry.

"Adrien?" I asked and his head came back from space.

Adrien POV

I was standing next to Nino and he started to walk over to Alya, his crush and so I followed him. I didn't even notice Marinette had joined us until she stepped closer to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I could tell she was truly worried and it baffled me. Then I noticed. She's ladybug.

We haven't had school for two weeks of break, but in those two weeks I fell deep in love with ladybug. I could recall everything about her from memory and not hesitate for a second.

I'm just surprised it took me this long to figure out. But if she's ladybug then that means that my lady has been in front of me this entire time! What if Marinette hates me as Adrien? That means that ladybug hates me twice and she doesn't know it!

Marinette already does act weird around me and always walks away awkwardly, probably trying to get away from me but not knowing how too.

"Adrien?" Marinette said my name and I snapped back to earth and looked straight into her eyes. I hadn't noticed that the bell had already wrung and everybody was gone. I could see her face get slightly redder and wasn't surprised when I felt my own cheeks heat up a bit. Then I suddenly got the urge to just, hug her.

I didn't even process the information as I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck. I almost felt like crying.

This was my lady.

"Do you hate me?" I asked and I could feel her stiffen beneath me.

"No. Why would I?" She asked seriously. I still didn't back away. But I couldn't find any words and my voice felt scratchy. I really felt like crying.

"Adri-" I cut her off by kissing her. I knew for a fact that this was my lady, the lady I loved. And her being Marinette is just a win win, Marinette is awesome. When I pulled away I leaned into her ear.

"I love you, my lady." I whispered and I heard her gasp.

"Chat?" She squeaked, I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, it's me." I said and she hugged me back, finally.

"I missed you. Tell me what's been wrong with you."

Marinette POV

Okay so besides the fact that the two people I like are one person or the fact that one is Adrien Agreste and the second is Chat Noir the hero. I really need to know what's been bothering him.

That is if I can speak without mumbling.

"I missed you. Tell what's been wrong with you." I asked and he gave a shaky sigh. At first I thought he was going to cry that is until I saw his face.

It was as red as a tomato.

"Whats b-been wrong?" He stuttered his face growing more red. I was confused.

"Chat, what's wrong?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek.

"What's wrong is that I love you. More than anything. I just didn't think that you returned my feelings." He shrugged looking at the ground.

"Chat, Adrien, I don't care. I love you. The real you, both of the you." I smiled and so did he as he pulled me in for another kiss.

"Did I ever tell you how fangtastic you are?" Chat joked as I groaned. He had taken my hand and we knew we would both have to come up with a good excuse as to why we are late.