I Like Chat?

Ladybug POV

"Chat noir!" I called swinging around Paris. It was probably around 8 o'clock and yet the sun had already set. "Chat n-"

"Yes my lady?" Chat cut me off. I jumped up. He just laughed.

"You can't scare me like that!" Suddenly I felt pain in my back, as if someone just decided to come and shoot me with pain. But it only lasted a second.

"My lady?" He asked, and I lifted my head up to meet his eyes. Wait, did I miss something. He saw my face and started to laugh.

But something was different. I didn't look upon him with disapproval but blushed.

His laugh was so warm and inviting and made me want to hug him. So I did.

"La-ladybug!" Chat said surprised as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry I just," I looked up at him and saw him blushing. I looked at him through my eyelashes and finished, "couldn't help myself." He seemed so surprised by my words but couldn't stop his face from blushing a dark red.

"This is different." He mumbled and I laughed.

Chat Noir POV

Her laugh made me want to kiss her, but I didn't. However, at this moment, with the way she is acting, I don't think she'd mind. Still, I didn't.

It was then I realized that our arms were still wrapped around each other and blushed once again. How I love my lady.

It's been about a week since ladybug started acting weird. At first I thought she might actually like me but now I feel like something is wrong with her.

We had just finished fighting a girl who got mad at her sibling so went and started making every person only have one sibling, I can't remember her name though, we beat her really fast.

However afterwards ladybug came up to me.

"Good job kitty." Her nickname for me made me smile. But my smile fell when she blushed and got all awkward.

"Is there something wrong ladybug?" I asked and she scowled.

"You never call me ladybug." She grumbled looking away. Her face made me feel bad. Ugh.

"Sorry, my lady" she smiled.

"Well chat I hope I see you again soon." She smiled and waved as she left.

When I knew she was gone I sighed. This was definitely not ladybug.

Suddenly something caught my eye. Looking over the building to get a better look I saw a guy in black staring at a couple.

Two people were sitting next to each other one staring at the other while the other stared off into space.

It was clear what was going on. Clearly this boy was in love with the girl but the girl, not so much. I sighed knowing the feeling but then something happened.

The guy in black pulled out what looked like a flute. Pulling it to his mouth he shot something out of it at the girl in the back. She seemed confused for less then a second then she was way more invaded with the boy.

After about two hours of following this guy around I knew what was going on. This poor guy must like someone who doesn't like him and got akumatized.

And of course! That's what happened to ladybug!

His akuma was clearly in the flute. Now I just have to find ladybug somehow.

I jumped onto a building and was about to call ladybug when I saw her heading towards me.

"Ladybug! I need your help." I said meeting her half way.

"Of course kitty, what do you need?" She asked beaming at the opportunity to help me.

"That guy is akumatized and it's his flute that needs to be broken.

"Okay." Was all she said before she was gone.

After about twenty minutes this guy was defeated. When ladybug returned everything to normal she seemed confused herself.

"My lady? Is something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No my head just hurts is all." She said looking around.

"Can I help you get home safely?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Haha, yeah right, nice try chat." She said and I smiled knowing my lady was back. I wrapped her into a hug and she seemed taken back by my gesture.

"My lady, your finally back to normal." I sighed happily while she just looked confused.

"Ye-es?" She said confused. "Was I not before?"

"Well actually the whole past week you've been all over me." I said way too seriously.

"That's funny, I don't remember that at all." She said looking at me as if I made it up.

"I'm not kidding, it was scary." I said shaking for effect.

"Are you saying it would be scary if I liked you back?" She said folding her arms.

"No, I just, I," I sighed in defeat. "Do you?"

She walked towards me and smirked.

"Yes." Were the only words I needed to hear before I kissed her.

She seemed surprised but kissed back anyways.

"I love you chat noir." She laughed as I hugged her.

"I love you more, ladybug."