Mistletoe

Third Person POV

It was the Christmas holiday party at school and Marinette had gotten asked by Adrien to go with him. She was nervous and excited and so was Alya. Nino had asked Alya to go with him the same day Adrien asked Marinette and they were both glad they did.

Now, one hour before the boys would pick up their dates everyone heard a scream.

Marinette groaned, as she had just gotten on her dress and Adrien was a little worried it would take to long, it was a good thing he had just gotten ready.

So, ladybug and chat noir raced across Paris to find the evil akuma.

However, when they had beaten it they noticed they both only had 30 minutes to get ready.

Adrien being a guy that was already ready, didn't stress, but Marinette being a girl who needed this night to go perfect was going insane in the shorter time.

But she finished her makeup and touched up on her own dress she had made and was making final touches when her mother came up to tell her Alya was here and that the boys would probably be there in 5 minutes.

Alya laughed as she saw the now insane Marinette. Coming over she hugged Marinette.

Marinette POV

"You look amazing! Why are you worried?" Alya asked me as I looked down at my own design. I sighed.

"I don't know. Do you think he'll like it?" I asked peeking a glance up at my best friend. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Girl, if he doesn't like it, then I'll give him something to hate." Alya said all seriousness. I smiled a little bit and so did she.

"The boys are here!" Sabine said peeking her head through the door in the floor.

"This is it!" Alya squealed, pulling me after her down the stairs.

I let Alya go first and smiled when I heard Nino gasp. I slowly followed after her and blushed when I saw Adrien blush.

Adrien POV

I watched as Alya came down the steps, and I have to admit she looked beautiful. She was wearing a type of pine green dress that looked really good on her. It really brought out her eyes, coming from a models perspective anyways. Nino blushed and kissed her, but they were actually dating.

I looked away from them just in time to see Marinette make her way down the steps.

I blushed. She was wearing a red dress that came to her knees and the sleeves were about two fingers width. She wore a green shawl that matched the green designs in the dress. She had on red heels and her hair was down but part of it tied back. I noticed her red lipstick and sighed.

I looked at her face to see her blushing, and noticed that I was too.

I grabbed her hand as she came down the last step.

"You look positively stunning." I whispered in her ear. She only blushed more, I smiled.

I turned to see that Nino and Alya had left and were waiting in the bakery so I took Marinette's hand and we walked down to my limo.

At The Dance

As we walked in I was nearly knocked over.

"Oh Adrikins!" Chloe called hugging me. "Why didn't you pick me up?" She asked looking sad. I could tell Marinette was mad so I knew I had to tell her to leave.

"Look Chloe. I came to the dance with Marinette not you, so please, leave me and my date alone." I said this all at once. Marinette was surprised but quickly smiled. Chloe just huffed and walked away, Sabrina was behind her, although I hadn't seen her there before. I just shrugged.