part 1

Ja'Niyah pov

I'm with daddy and Chris at the trap cause me and Chris got in trouble at school . No they don't have hoes around here it's like a store it sells anything except baby stuff and girls stuff.

Ja'Niyah count this box of money put it in groups of 700 and label them. My dad says to me

Chris do the same but in groups of 1,000.my dad said to Chris.

I did as told I ended up with 50 stacks of $700.

Daddy I yelled

Wat baby girl he asked

Damn nigga just wanted to say I'm finished. I said

Watch yo mouth and put it in the safe u and Chris know the password right he asked

Yes and I'm finally finished Chris said.

We went to the safe it's 2 different passwords my dads kids favorite number and Chris dads my uncle street name.

Miracle pov

Me and Maya getting the kids. Allot of kids know me and Maya we models mangers and other things that contains kids.

Then all the kids came out with about a few teachers.

Roll call Maya said

Nevaeh I asked

Heaven

Myla

Jayla

Mylo

Okay the rest at the trap I said.

Get in I said they all got in i made sure all them was in and buckled then drove to the trap.

Hey y'all our body guard said as we got to the trap.

Hey,hi,sup,hello was all u heard.

We walked in the kids stated playing in the play room Chris and August built .

Get y'all assess in that library and do ur homework! Chris yelled

Oh yeah he don't play about work he'll whoop all them of needed. The kids scattered in the library and did there home work.

What page? Myla asked

Ion know jayla.said

Y'all ugh she said page 54 problems 1-7. Mylo groaned

Oh. Myla and jayla said in Unison.
-------------

3 hours later

August pov

I'm in me and miracle room waiting on her to say the food is done then Nevaeh came in.

Daddy what's my favorite color. she asked

Blue. why? I asked

Oh cause my friend daddy forget hers. She said

I'm nothing like him.I said

I know just wondering. She said

We're ur twin? I asked

Sleep. she spoke

Tell her daddy wants her. I said

She jumped off the bed and ran down the hall. About 3 minutes later she came with a sleepy heaven.

Come here daddy's baby come lay with dada. I said

She came and laid on my chest I love my babies there growing up so fast so imma ask miracle for another baby.i played in heavens hair. I heard light snores a looked and saw heaven sleep.

Can I join? Nevaeh asked

If course baby girl. I said

She laid down beside me in my right cause my left was token. I slightly dosed off with my baby's next to me.

Miracle pov

I told everyone time to eat. I went to me and August room. I saw him sleep with the twins I awed it was so cute plus they had on all black. I snapped a pic and posted it on all. My social media accounts. My caption was; 😍😍😘😘 triplets love💋💋💋👌👌💯. I instantly started getting likes. I shook August.

Wake them up and come eat.i said

He shook the twins.

wake up babies let's go eat. He said.

They all got up.

Go wash your face and wash ur hand and come eat I said walking out. I went downstairs all them was eating I said my grace and begun eating. About 5 minutes later the girls and August cane downstairs. Lloyd he had that 8 pack on outburst. They said there grace and begun eating. I think I was staring cause August smirked at me and keep eating.

August said keep thinking Lloyd and he gone make u say Lloyd Maya whispered to me

I blushed and keep eating my food. Maya smirked

He gotcha blushing she teased.

Fuck you I said

Naww that's August job. she said