part 10

KaNiyah pov (Kayla above)

Kayla is here yea but anyways me and her gone scare JaNiyah. Kayla got on JaNiyah side of the bed and put a towel around her mouth. JaNiyah woke up screaming I was recording im dead.

Ahhh I want my daddy JaNiyah screamed very loud making Ali and Eli cry.

I stop the video and got eli I rocked him and JaNiyah was so mad it was funny.

JaNiyah go get Ali I laughed

Nope she said mad ash.

Get cha ass in dea I said

Kayla got Ali and laughed rocking him. Janiyah just stayed in her feelings.

Chris pov

Wassup y'all I'm here with my girlfriend we at Arby's eating.

bae you done I asked as she stopped eating.

Yea I'm full she said. I chuckled.

I swear I love my girlfriend I never been this serious about a girl anyway imma let her introduce herself.

Chris girlfriend pov

Hello naw back down hoes cause my name is kaitty I'm 16 fuck u mean,born August 22 , I'm part of gang and my baby Chris my world. Anyways I saw them OPP ass niggas.

Aye Chris you see them I said. He looked out the window.

Hell yea let's go my dad said gang meeting Chris said and Grabs kaitty hand.

As we was walking a bitch pulled my hair I squared who Eva it was dead in the damn nose.

Ahhh she said holding her bloody ass nose. We walked to the car and drove to the trap.

Kayla pov

Me, JaNiyah, and kaN  the fair. I was walking at bump into someone.

Dang you can say excuse u we said in unison I looked up and she looked just like me bruh.

What's ur name I asked cause my dad did say me mom took my sister and he took me like parent trap

Um I'm jariah she said looking at me.

Im Kayla Washington I'm 16 I said.

Oh jariah Washington I'm also 16 she said smiling slightly.

We swoop phones and I saved me as "twin🖖💚"  she saved her as "suhboo"🤘💖" 

Ite we said in unison then laughed yep we werid.

Jariah pov

Hey I'm jariah Washington after my dad died I had to live with his close friends Josiah and Jamie myers.

I'm sweet,kind,0 to a 100 real quick,weird,family oriented,mean when need to be, smart,and act slow.I like to sing ,dance,cook,eat, shopping,I'm a songwriter,and poet. I'm born July 9 and I'm 5'4.
-------------------------------

I just had to introduce them next chapter will be longer if y'all comment next chapter will go to 1,000 words or more🤘🤘💖