part 9

JaNiyah pov

I just got off the phone with Kayla dad. Yall wondering who is Kayla is well she my other best friend. Kayla had to move to Washington after me and her did some crazy shit like we will go in the stores knocking stuff of the shelf then run. Bruh I miss my bestie she coming back tomorrow afternoon I'm happy ash.

KaNiyah guess what I yelled making Ali cry bruh I groaned.

Gal wtf u know he gon' cry kaN said mad. Why she mad it's my baby.

I picked him up he stopped and stared at me with them green eyes.

Good morning Ali I coded he kicked his feet smiling.

I rubbed my hand through his head full of hair.

KaN got up I saw Eli woke hey mamas baby I said about to get him but kaniyah beat me to it I glared at her she smiled innocent.

I want Eli I whined pouting like a darn baby.

Gal stop all that poutin' shit uk Ali don't like me and then if my child pout imma whoop him or ha fa doin' dat kaN said

U mean I said Breastfed Ali when he finished I burped him the me and kaN switched babies.

I Breastfed Eli when he got done I burped him.

Hey mamas baby I said he looked at me blankly. I kissed him then kaN did it.

Hey TT baby she said smiling he kicked his feet smiling. I was salty after that. She laughed at the face I mad.

Ion like u Elijah stay with TT I'm leaving I said walking out then I forgot Jayla .

Wake Jayla up please I gotta drop her off at home I said putting a sleeping Ali in his car seat cause his bed at home and stuff.

I'll be back Ian gone be gone I said kissing Eli lips mother son way.

Can I stay please Jayla begged pouting.

Gal I otha make ur self stay dea  for poutin'​ kaN said mugin' jay.

I laughed me and jay got on the car I drove to the house I went in and was greeted by my cousins and father I got me and they boys some clothes and jay got hers.

Momma can KaNiyah move in with us I asked my mom who was in the family room.

Yes ask ur uncle father and aunt to she said.

Yes they said cause they was right there.

Thanks guys but I'm going to her house then I'm coming back can my friend Kayla stay I asked.

Yes they laughed I smiled I love my family.

Kayla pov (later that day)

Hey y'all I'm Kayla Washington I lived in Nasinburg with JaNiyah and kaNiyah till I was 12 and moved to Washington cause my dad thought I was getting into trouble cause of them. I wasn't hoes just can't keep there mouth shut.  Anywho I'm Kayla Washington I'm 16 born October 4 . I'm 4'11 a shorty I'm funny,goofy, nice,mean,only talk to my friends cause there oops. Smart sarcastic and retarded not a bad way u fools the funny retarded. Anyways I sing,rap, dance,write songs and poems and I love to read and draw.

Kayla you packing so u can leave for the airport my dad asked

Nope I'm just packing so I can unpack I said being sarcastic.

Can't wait for u to leave he mumbled.

Me neither....Bitch I said mumbling the b word even doe it's like this he still will whoop my ass.

I got my stuff I  headed to the airport cause I'll arrive late.

KaNiyah pov

I saw Eli was woke just looking at the celling I kissed his cheek. He kicked his feet smiling. He such a happy babi. I fed him the burped him and rocked him lying down that's all they do is sleep eat poop and smile Kicking feet.

I heard a knock on the door I put Eli in his car seat Incase it's a robber . I opened it to see Kayla.

Kayla I yelled hugging ha then I heard Ali cry damn Ian even yell loud.

Babies she raised an eyebrow following me upstairs

Nah my god babi. JaNiyah had these two boys I said .

Ouu she said taking Eli from his seat while I got Ali he counties to cry hard I gave him his pacifier.

JaNiyah Ali want stop crying I said. She took Elijah and put him on bed with her they fell asleep.