part 8

3 days later

JaNiyah pov

I get to go home today yaah and my babies I love them so much. I got dressed in (the outfit above) Alijah start crying I fed him then changed his diaper and burped him I laid in the Car seat he so cute and soft. I fed Elijah his diaper wasn't wet so I burped him and laid him in the car seat. I know them apart because Eli got my nose and ali don't Ali got my birthmark on his arm Eli doesn't. I can't wait to see there eyes they eyes never was wide open but it was half way so I couldn't see. I was playing with Eli he opened his eyes I wanted to cry there so pretty they definitely not my eyes there a bright green with a rim if blue  his eyes turned hazel OMG they changed colors .

Hey Elijah I smiled he just looked at me holding my index finger in his whole hand. I kissed him he kicked his feet smiling he can't giggle so. Then the doctor gave me the discharge papers I checked out. My phone ranged.

Jump in the Cadillac
(Girl, let's put some miles on it)
Anything you want
(Just to put a smile on you)
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you
Cool jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

Ali start crying I had to find my phone I picked up Ali he was still crying I answered my phone it was my mom.
            Phone conversation
Mom- girl it took u that long I'm in the waiting room hurry up.

Me- ok...Mommy Ali want stop crying *on the Verge of tears *

Mom- um try giving him his pacifier and putting a little pressure on his stomach.

Me- *doing as told* thanks he stop crying omw now.

Mom-ok *hangs up*

I put my phone in my pocket and put Ali in his car seat I got the bags and car seats I was struggling to get the stuff then this boy helped me.

Thanks I said.
you welcome ma he said.
What's there names he asked as we got on the elevator, I pushed floor 1.

That's Elijah u got and this Alijah I got I said. He nodded

why u here I asked. My sister gave birth to my niece but im leaving since she said I was never helping her during her pregnancy and she don't want me around her daughter but idc even know that's my niece she kinda ugly but she cute-ish she just look like her father he spoke
    I nodded and got off the elevator with him following me.

How old are u I asked 18 why he asked just asking I said

wbu he asked as I reached my mom. 16 I said he nodded.

Hey baby my mom said taking Ali from me.
      Hey I said I was talking to my grandchild but hey she said I muged her and we got to the car.        
   He gave me a piece of paper and kissed Eli and Ali heads I was shocked he kissed mines.

Bye baby girl bye babies he said. Bye I said he left. Mom pulled off.

Ouu I see u what's his name she asked. I humped my shoulder and opened the paper it said. 

Call me beautiful (640)-214-6778
~ love king💖~

His name king I said mom nodded and pulled up to a gas station. She paid for it and it stopped at 20 we left.

Momma can I drop me off over kaniyah house I asked.

Hold let me go get Jayla she gone have a fit she said driving home she pulled up 10 minutes later.

5 minutes later Jayla came out mad. She stay mad mom came out behind her with a belt.

She started whooping Jayla outside in the front yard.

Jayla crying mad Ali cry bruh he cry to much I climbed in the back seat.
     I got him out and rocked him I fed him not to long ago and he anit wet I gave him his pacifier and put pressure on his stomach he just laid there suckin his pacifier. Then Jayla got in crying I got in the front and Jayla sat in the back crying.

Jayla alissa Smyth stfu for I give you ahhh something to cry for mom threats.

I just shake my head. As Ali fall back to sleep .

Why the hell a baby if the front seat my mom asked.

He was crying so I got him I said afraid she gone hit me. And guess what she did .

Idc if he was dying don't put no baby in the front seat especially without no car seat mom said

Sorry I said hold my face I put him in his seat and buckled him in and made sure Eli was OK .

At kaniyah house

Me and Jayla are now at kaniyah house. Hey Ms.jordan I said hey baby she said kissing my forehead then the boys.

Me and Jayla walked up to kaNiyah room.

I got Eli and gave him to jayla. KaN reached for Ali.

Nooooo he fussy and cranky I said she stopped and muged him.

Can I please gal Ian gon' make him cry she said in the nola accent but it's going away.

OK but if he start crying it's on u I said. She picked him up he slowly opened his eyes and it changed colors .

Oml this lil boi eyes chan' colour she said shocked.

Ik both of there eyes change color.

Omg my god baby's she yelled making Ali cry and screaming .

wan wan WANN WANN wan Ali  cried I looked at her.

Shhh sh lil babi don't be cryin' she sung as me and Jayla laughed.

Got damn gal he want stop cryin' kaN said in a annoyed voice.

I told you give me my baby I said taking Ali from her soon he saw me he stopped.

Bruh ion like Ali momo Eli my babi kaN said getting Eli. Me and Jay laughed.

Oh I gotta tell u something kaNiyah said.

What I asked giving Ali to Jay.

I'm pregnant she cried putting her head on my shoulder.

Why u mad I asked I'm young and my parents gone kick me out she cried.

Aye that's not good for the babi and u can more in with me we got extra rooms I said .

Okay thanks best friend she smiled. I hugged her then Eli messed I fed the baby's bath them left them in a diaper. I took a pic and posted it with a caption saying time for bed.

I decided to text king

(640) 585-9164 - hey I was busy with Eli and Ali mainly Ali😥😭but gn💤💤💤.

(649)214-6778 - thank God u texted me beautiful kiss the boys gn for me 😘😘😘.

(640)585-9164 - OK I will

I plugged my phone on the charger and kissed the boys then kaN and jay rocked them to sleep letting me get sleep I fell asleep and had a good one too.

-----------------
Btw this is my longest chapter and comment why u think king so hooked on the boys .