part 13

KaNiyah pov (months later)

Bruh my babies growing up in me they Turing 1 today. Omg I'm crying they getting big

Mama pic Eli and ail said I smiled really big. They called me mama there first words where dada and that shit stung I swear I cried. Anyways I took a pic of my babies and posted with the caption of . Eli+Ali -  My babies growing up to fast imma miss em😍😘💝💞.

Yep I made them there own account but they share. It's from when they where newborn to now.

AT PARTY

They had a sponge Bob theme. Never to old for SpongeBob. I had them dancing and playing. Them my dad came  I jumped on him. I miss u I cried in his chest. Ik but I came hea to see mii  grandbabies he said making me mug him. Come on I said I walked to the back yard with him following. Then all the guess arrived. Hey grandaddy's babies he said hugging them and kissing them. I smiled them Kingston ran to him. Ouu there go ur dada my dad said making Kingston look back. Soon as he did my dad grabbed him tickling him he laughed. Them my dad put them down. Hey KaN I smiled them I saw Kendall I picked her up she started talking that baby talk .

We sung happy birthday day and the kids played. My mom and them was here too I'm sooo happy I thought we party like no tomorrow.