part 3

Chris pov

A week later

Me, Ja'Niyah,mylo, heaven, Nevaeh, Jayla, Myla, and Mira went to this dance thing. We got stopped on the way back. Step out the car the police said.

Bruh I thought and stepped out. He hand cuffed me.

Get​ the kids in the car he yelled at lot of men ran to the car they buff ash wat they eat steroids.

Don't touch them I yelled. Then everything went black.

.............................................................

I woke up in a dark room. The hell my sisters and brother and cousins was all I could think about.

JaNiyah pov

I woke up in a dark room my hands where tied together. Then this buff ah man walked in. He tried to get on me but I kicked him IG it didn't bother him. He chuckled and got on top of me.

Stop please move I yelled trying to get him off me. Then this man brought Jayla in holding a blade to her neck while she cried.

Please OK I'll do it just let my sister go I cried bearly above a whisper. The man ripped my clothes off. He went in pounding Ian gone lie it hurt like hell. Jayla just cried alone with me they made her watch.

Ahhh I cried chocking on my own tears. Jayla cried.

Please pretty please with a cherry on top get off my Jayla cried. The man bust in me and looked at Jayla. I swear his pull out game weak.

Come here he said to Jayla.

No hurt me she cried.

I'm not he said picking her up. She screamed sh shhh he said rocking her she kept crying so he dropped her and stormed out. She crawled to me I was too sore to move.

Christopher pov.

Me and August here to kill these niggas that got our babies.

Ite u loaded August asked

Always I said putting the extra bullets in the spare box.

  At wear house

Me and August went in we ran upstairs while August was shooting I went an got the kids I shot Evey nigga in my way. I went in the first room it was Chris.

come on son I said giving him a gun.

It's loaded have aim like video games I said. He nodded and shot him in the leg oh yah we not trying to kill them cause we believe in God and trust his rules.

I went in the next room which was mylo,Myla, Nevaeh , heaven and Mira.

Be quiet I need y'all to stay close together and Kick them in the nuts if they touch u I said they nodded neveah and heaven I'm giving y'all 2 guns do not shoot any body but the men shoot em in the leg I said they nodded. I  have them a little some like a pistol. We went in the last room witch held JaNiyah and Jayla I got Jayla who had a bruise on her arm and aside of her face. I saw JaNiyah she had no clothes and she had blood every she was shacking. August gone flip soon he see her. We was all heading towards August he had blood on him.

let's go these folks c- What happened to JaNiyah and Jayla he asked.

Let's explain later - I was cut off by a bullet hitting me cause me to drop Jayla and Mira well August cought them. I clinched on my stomach where the bullet hit me I saw a buff man then my vision became blurry. August had our security to take the kids to the car. August helped me to the car and sped to the hospital.