Badass

Description:

"I, Derek Black reject you-what's your name?" he asked once my guards had left us alone in the room. Mr Sexy or should I say, Mr Black walked up to me and pushed me against the wall with his hands on my arms.

"Rose Fucking Hathaway," I said with a smirk.

He just raised his eyebrows at me. "No, seriously, it is," I said in the most sweet voice I had.

"I, Derek Black reject you, Rose Fucking Hathaway."

"I, Rose Fucking Hathaway, accept your rejection," I said.

His hands on my arms loosened and he looked confused. "What? Your not going to beg or cry for me not to reject you?"

I sighed. Stupid wolves. Stupid Alpha. "Is it gonna change your mind?" I asked.

"No."

"Then there's no point in doing it. Plus, begging and crying for you to accept me is soo not my thing."

"But, I don't get it. I'm your ma-" mr sexy-I mean, Derek said before I nicely cut in.

"Mate? not anymore, dipshit. You rejected me and I just accepted your rejection, so, technically, I'm not your mate anymore. I'm single and ready to mingle," I said wriggling my eyebrows, but carried on anyway. "Well, it was great to meet you, now I better get going. Don't want to be late," I said opening the door and walking away while swaying my hips teasingly.

As my two hunk a meat guards flanked my sides, I heard a low possessive growl coming from Derek.

*********

The moon goddess daughter is sent to school to teach and learn how wolves and teenagers interact together. When Rose-the badass English teacher mets her mate and gets rejected, but does she care? She's an immortal goddess and single ready to mingle.