"Happy birthday!"

(Andrea as Sierra Costa Minter)

:~Sierra pov~:

I wake up to a bright light gleaming in my face, "Shh, don't wake her up yet," One says "Sierra..wake up." I slowly open my eyes to my left side to see my older brother Simon, whom I haven't seen in months ever since he moved in with his friends.

"Simon?!" I mused, "Happy 20th Birthday!" He cheered. " I'm so happy to see you" I look to my right to see a mysterious boy. "Oh god, I'm very sorry, My name is Harry." He began. I grin "Nice to meet you."

"So Sierra, we want you to come on holiday with us to the states in 2 days, it's going to be your birthday present," Simon said. "Simon I would love to," I giggled. At this point I was already up looking for something to wear for the day. Harry kept on staring at me, but I didn't mind, I would just look back at him, and I would catch him staring, then he began to blush it was the cutest thing.

I asked then to leave since I found something to wear. I thought it looked so cute I asked Simon to take a picture of me for Instagram

"Thanks, brother" I thanked "Would you like to join us for brunch?" Harry Questioned "Not today, I have to go to a meeting for Covergirl, they wants me to have a photo shoot for there new makeup line at 2, thank you though

"Thanks, brother" I thanked "Would you like to join us for brunch?" Harry Questioned "Not today, I have to go to a meeting for Covergirl, they wants me to have a photo shoot for there new makeup line at 2, thank you though." I said, "Congrats!" Simon cheered

Then for about the next 15 mins we caught up and talked about my modeling career.

"Well, bye Sierra Have a great birthday!" Simon remarks as he went out the door. Harry followed the stopped at the middle of the door way. "Is something wrong?" I asked "Erm can I have you number? Y-you know just in case? Well, I mean you don't have to it's just-" a car horn interrupted him. I giggled  "999-8212" (number from a song lol) he smiled. He was now jogging to the car "Oh and happy birthday!" Out of all of those I will get today I think he's will be the most important to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~