"it hurts."

It has now been 2 weeks since the FaceTime call with Harry. Since then I haven't had any calls from him what so ever. So many questions that I didn't have answers to flooded my mind; Did he really not care about me? Was Alex right about me after all?  Am I really that bad?

I've spent my last two weeks excessively exercising for the upcoming fashion show. Exercising unhealthily was a habit for me. Going to the gym for 4 hours, coming home, not eating right, going to sleep and then just to wake up to my body and muscles sore, begging for nutrients that I held from them.

And of course, Simon was still checking up on me frequently. We'd talk about how the vacation was going, the other sidemen, how sorry he was about Harry. He knew how hurt I was.

I've kept in touch with most of the sidemen. But alas things were now different.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring, it was Cal.

"Hey, Cal whats up?" I answered. "Hey! I know this is going to sound weird, but could you open your front door?." He paused, "Uhh, there should be a surprise for you waiting there..". With the phone still to my ear I stood up and went to go open my front door.

It was a bouquet of white and pink roses arranged into a heart with multiple enveloped letters in the middle.

"Cal, what is this?" I gasped. "It's something from all of us. We just felt like you needed to feel appreciated and loved after everything—you know.." he began to trail off his sentence. I couldn't help but not let the tears stream down my face. "Thank you guys so much, I can't express how much this means to me."

And then, I lost it. "Cal, it hurts. I really liked him. I cant seem to get over him. He has caused me so much pain! I look through his twitter just to see him tweet like nothing happened!" At this point I cant control my broken heart tears running down my cheeks.

Cal sighs "I know but believe it or not he was hurt too—" he stopped himself.

You also came to realization "w-was?"

Then that's when you knew. He wasn't crying like you were. He's already moved on.

"Sierra, that's not what I meant!" Cal replies desperately trying to cover up his words.

"Goodbye Cal."