"Smile Again?"

Sierras pov
5:00pm
Today was they day we were going to the states pacifically California. Simon had texted me earlier and told me where to meet them at.

*DING*
Unknown- Hi! It's Harry. Sorry I forgot your number, so I asked Simon for it.

Me- okay that's fine, I'm so excited for later.

Harbear😋🐻- IK! I'm so excited to see you lol!

Me-Haha I can't wait to meet cal(freezy) for the first time!

Harbear😋🐻- oh lol well I'll see you at 9🙁

What was wrong with him? Did I say something? Eh don't over think it. It could have been the wrong emoji. It was now 5:30.

The airport we were flying was a
2 hour drive so I should start getting ready to leave. I decided that I'm going to wear something comfortable.

 Once I was done finishing small packing and found something to wear it was 6:00 so it was a perfect time to leave

*Time skip*

I finally arrived at the airport. Simon told me to meet them at the gift shop. It was 7:53 I had about an hour till the plane boards.

I meet at the gift shop to see Cal(freezy), Simon, and the rest of the sidemen. Simon was the first to see me. "Hey, Sierra glad you made it!" He cheered. I scan the boys to find harry when someone comes from behind me and grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a hug "I heard your excited to meet me?" He whispered in my ear. I turned around to see the one and only calfreezy.

I look at harry, he was giving callum a death stare. I hugged callum back "it's nice to meet you!" I blushed.

I see harry approaching us. He has the cutest smile on his face. He came up to me and he kissed my cheek. What the fuck. What just happened. I'm so confused. He kissed my cheek. Even Cal looked confused. " Oh hey harry" I said slowly "Plane CA5 to California will be boarding now." The voice spoke over the airport speakers. Good I was ready to leave.

I sat between Harry and Simon. As soon as we took off Harry fell asleep on my shoulder. I kept playing with his hair it was so soft.

"So are you guys like a thing." Simon giggles " Haha I wish, he's really nice but I don't know I only known him not even a day and I feel like I known him my whole life." I smiled "You smiled?" I give him a confused look. "I haven't seen you smile like that ever since mum and dad passed" I stay silent "I missed it, Smile again" he looked at me and I smiled having tears build up in my eyes. A tear hit my hand still on Harry's head. "I guess ,I just , I don't know let's not talk about it any more"

I kissed Harry's head "Thank you, for making me smile." That's the last thing I remember I said to him before I feel asleep.