"you were mine"

We landed at LAX. I guess I fell asleep on harry the way he fell asleep on me. It was 8:28 in the morning and I open my eyes to see the people in the back of the plane getting off .

"Are you awake?" Harry asked "barely" I giggled. He laughed, it was so calming. We got of the plane, collected our luggage and took a uber to our rented house, it was huge, more like a mansion

It was still so early in the morning, I wanted to get some breakfast but everyone had went back to sleep when we got here

It was still so early in the morning, I wanted to get some breakfast but everyone had went back to sleep when we got here. Maybe I should wake Harry? Or cal? I'll wake Harry.

I walk into the room Harry choose to stay in, and there he was sleeping like a baby. "H-Harry?" No answer. I caress is cheek. I don't want to wake him up, he looks so peaceful. I start to back away trying not to wake Him up. "Don't leave." I hear " I walk up to him to see that he's wide awake "Lay with me." He scoots in the other side of the bed.

I question, "Why did you kiss my cheek at the airport

I question, "Why did you kiss my cheek at the airport." He looks dead in my eyes " I didn't want to loose you to cal" I stare in total awe "I had to show that you were mine, he wanted to get with you, and I guess I got jealous." He squeezed me by his side. I felt calm in his arms, it was like getting a massage it just felt so right. "I'm yours?" I ask "Not yet," I smiled at his response.

"Oh and Sierra?"
"Hm"
"Your welcome"

What was he doing to me. He smirked. I turn around to face him. He just kisses my forehead. He pulls me closer, He started to touch my thigh, I though he was going to do something else instead he just rested his hand right there.

"Sweet dreams"