Princess part2

-:-:-SHORT CHAPTER-:-:-:-

After doing all the rides is was time for fire works. It looks like thousands of people siting on benches,grass, chairs and some even standing up. Then BOOM a huge firework went up in the sky bursting into beautiful colors, all told a story.

I feel arms around my waist. It was harry he put his head on mine and I felt happy. Finally I felt happy, truly happy. "Excuse me?" A young girl says "Can I have a picture." I actually though she was talking to Harry, "Sure!" Harry said "Oh no sir. I meant with Sierra." She awkwardly giggled.

I burst out laughing "Of course!" I laughed. We took the picture and I she proceeded to tell me that she wanted to be a model. She truly reminded me of me at my age.

The sidemen and I started leaving the park. I could barely walk, I was so tired. Then I was lifted bridal style by Harry "Go ahead and go asleep, I got you princess" ,that was the last thing I remembered front that night.

I wake up in Harry's bed, but again no Harry. I get up and go to the kitchen. I was pale, my body froze, my heart hurt.

There Harry was, kissing a girl on the living room couch. *cough*
They both looked up. Harry went white. "It's been 1 day Harold." I state, tears going down my cheek hitting the marble floors. He stayed silent. "SAY SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING WITH EMOTION!" I scream practically shaking the house. He finally got off the girl. "I-I don't know." He stutters. I get my phone out and call my agent. " I need a plane ticket out of California." "On it."

SHE WAS STILL HERE. AND SHES SMILING. OH HELL NO. "You fucking bitch!" I start swinging and pulling her hair. I pulled her by her hair across the marble floors and took her outside.

I go back inside to see Harry with his hands on his forehead.

"Was is even real?"

"What are you talking about"

"Your love for me, was it even real?"

He stayed silent