"Strange love"

Harry's Pov ;)

{ HIGHKEY SMUT WARNING.}

What was I thinking I probably ruined everything. I just want to taste her lips again. I need to do something, I need to talk to her. I walk to my door and open it and there she was, about to knock on my door. We both froze. She looks so damn beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her lips.

Next thing I know our lips collide. Our lips moving in sync. She closes and locks the door. Oh, so that's what she had in mind.

Now we are having a heated make out. Her shirt is off and so is mine. She flips me on the bed, her being on top takes her pants down and grips my wrist and puts them on the sides of my head showing that she's in control.

The repeated patterns of kissing and teasing

The repeated patterns of kissing and teasing. I was sick of it, I flip her over and start going down her neck leaving hickies, she can be mad at me later.

We haven't said a word to each other. "H-Harry" I pause my actions. "Yes?" He looks in my eyes "We need to stop." She smiles. I go in for our last kiss. "That was..unexpected." We giggled as a union. "So what now," She questioned "What is our Strange Love?" I kiss her again "Let's worry about that letter." I smirk, truth is I don't know what to call us. We both get dressed and leave my room heading separate ways.

Sierras pov

Well that was unexpected but I'm glad it turned out that way. I go into viks room to see what he's up to and I open the door to see everyone in his room, "Hey, guys" I spoke, all I here is gasps "WHAT THE FUCK!" Josh, Cal, Jj, Simon and Vik said as a union. Everyone else stayed quiet, but they were all looking at my neck. I get my phone and turn the camera facing me

 I get my phone and turn the camera facing me

My eyes went wide. Oh no. Simon took me out of the room "Sierra..Who are those from." Simon growled. "No one." I buntly said "Their from Harry aren't they." He started to calm down. "Mhm" I blushed. "Your lucky, he's probably the only one I would allow to have your hand." He hugs me. I'm still in shock.

I got a call from my best friend Arzaylea , "Sierra, where have you been?!!" She shouts in the phone.    "Um California?"            "What the Fuck, don't you know what happened??         "Um nope"    "Your everywhere Sierra, Covergirl loved the photo shoot, SO GUESS WHAT."     "JUST TELL ME"    "VICTORIA SECRET WANTS YOU TO BE A ANGEL AND HAVE YOU MODEL AT THERE NEXT FASHION SHOW!!!"

That's when the world paused. Why teenage dream was coming true. I screamed, and not like a small scream I made the house shake , I feel to my knees crying in joy. I hanged up the call and continued to cry and smile.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps up our marble stairs then my door fling open. I see everyone flood my room to see if I was okay. Harry picked me up bridal style. "WHATS WRONG" "WHAT HAPPENED" I hear from multiple people. "IM GOING TO BE A VICTORIA SECRET ANGEL." I yelled in excitement. "Oh my god!" Simon jumped on me. He's the only one who knew how special this was to me. Everyone congratulated me then left except Harry.

He kissed my lips then whispered into my ear "My baby's gonna be in Lingerie, count me in". 

This was our Strange love.