.2.

.Beca's point of view.

,,So, are you finally going to tell me what you have planned for us today?" Chloe asks me when we are on our way to Brooklyn. We are sitting in a private compartment on the train and hoping we don't be recognized.

,,Hmm, nope."

,,Beca!"

,,It's a surprise, Chlo. Telling you w-would defeat the w-whole purpose."

,,Come on, you know you want to."

,,Agh... okay, you got me. I'll show you one thing." I til my phone toward her, scroll through a list of places and activities in Brooklyn. ,,Here, check this out. Supposedly, there's this super good, super hard-to-find, but extremely w-worth it taco truck called 'La Fantasma.' W-whatever else w-we happen to do today, it's my mission to make sure w-we get our hands on these taco's!"

,,Orders received." I switch off my phone and put it back in my purse, then reach across the space between our seats to take Chloe's hand.

,,W-why are you so far away? Come sit by me!" Chloe get up from her seat and plop down in my lap. ,,Aah."

,,How's this for close?"

,,This could work." I tilt my head up to kiss her, my hand lazily striking her thigh. ,,I w-want to take a picture with you." And without Chloe can say a word, the photo is been taking. I post it on Instagram and in no time it's been liked by 12000 people. What can I say? I'm world famous.

,,I like the picture." Chloe says and look at it very close. 

,,You seem happy

,,You seem happy."

,,I am happy. I'm w-with you."

,,Aw." I put away my phone and kiss her. ,,By the way, Becs... even though you've barely told me what we're doing today, thanks for planning all of this for us. I'm really looking forward to spending today with you."

,,Aw, it w-was no trouble. I just w-wanted to make sure today is perfect, you know?"

,,It already is, as far as I'm concerned."

,,Smooth." I give her a wink and hold her tight.

,,I try." I look out the window, my smile fading a bit.

,,Anyway... I feel like I've been... w-well, kind of letting you down."

,,Why would you say such a thing?"

,,Because I've been on tour for four years and I've been neglecting you. But tonight w-we're going to stay out and have a good time, okay? I promise."

,,You know I don't think you've been neglecting me, at all, right? You don't have to prove that you love me, when I know you do. Becs, we've been together for four years and we are strong. I'm happy to spend time with you today and any other day."

,,Yeah, I know. At least, I think I know. But you'll be a lot happier once w-we do all the stuff I've planned for us!"

,,Whatever you say." As the train pulls into the station in Brooklyn, Chloe looks out the window at the towering buildings and all the people passing by. ,,Wow, this is a big change of pace from New York."

,,W-wait till you see w-where our apartment is."

,,You got us an apartment?"

,,Just for tonight... but, yeah. You can thank me later."

,,Believe me, I will." Chloe and I grab our luggage from the overhead racks and step out onto the platform.

,,Oh my god, that's Beca Mitchell!" Suddenly a bunch of people recognize me and storms towards us. I look apologizing to Chloe and take some pictures with my fans. After a view minutes I say goodbye and take Chloe with me.

.Chloe's point of view.

,,Okay, according to my phone, w-we just have to go down a few streets then over one..."

,,Lead the way." Soon, Beca and I find ourselves on the stoop of a charming brownstone nestled between an espresso bar and a bicycle repair shop.

,,W-well, this is us! Ready?"

,,Ready." Beca fish the key out from under the mat and slide it into the lock. She steps through the door, drop her duffel bag and turn to me smiling. ,,Aah, I love it here already." Beca smiles up to me while I set my bag next to hers. ,,W-what do you think?"

,,It's amazing, Beca. I'm especially excited about the location. This is such a cool part of town. There's shopping, coffee shops, nice restaurants..."

,,I knew you'd like it. I actually did, like, an embarrassing amount of research to find the perfect place."

,,You're the best."

,,I know."

,,So, should we go check out the rest of the apartment?"

,,Mmm, later. That train ride made me really sleepy somehow... but I just w-want to do one thing now." I know exactly what she means and smile. She comes closer and put her lips on mine. In no time we're laying on the sofa together. We stop kissing and I look at her.

,,This is nice." And I mention our making out session. Beca smiles, but put on a serious face after that.

,,Only for a little w-while, okay? W-we've got a schedule to keep. And this is not part of it."

,,Maybe it should be." Beca laughs, her breath warm on the back of my neck.

,,You w-wish." I look around the bright, sunny loft at the watercolor paintings on the walls and the rows of books on the shelves.

,,It's so cool that this place is ours for the night."

,,I know. Imagine if w-we always had a place like this all to ourselves."

,,Well, we do already live together for the last four years... technically."

,,Yeah, but you know w-what I mean."

,,I know. It's definitely fun to imagine. Like, maybe after college we'd move up here and get a place like this."

,,No roommates?"

,,No roommates. You'd have some awesome job in the city, and I'd -"

,,You'd be a music teacher."

,,Yeah, maybe... I'm not really sure what I want to do, actually."

,,W-well, maybe w-we w-wouldn't w-work and w-we'd just lie around like this all the time."

,,That sounds pretty good to me, but I know you'll keep your job for years." I roll over to face Beca, our bodies close together on the narrow couch. She closes her eyes and taps her lips with one finger, a smile tug at the corners of her mouth. ,,You're so cute."

,,I know." I lean in and kiss her, my lips meeting as we hold each other close. Beca's hands are touching me over my whole body and she tease me to move her hand over my jeans. She unbutton my pants and smiles into the kiss, when she pulls her hand inside of my pants. When she find my underwear she rubs over it and I can't help to get wet. Beca knows how to turn me on. Just when we both are turned on and I want to take off all her clothes, Beca pulls away. ,,Mmm... okay, that's enough for now."

,,Hey, why are you stopping?"

,,W-we've got, you know... stuff to do! Secret stuff that I can't tell you about yet. W-we can pick this up later, okay?"

,,Promise?"

,,Promise."