.3.

A/N: I'm so so so sorry that I forgot to post last Friday!! I can understand I let you guys down, but I hope I can fix this by posting this chapter. Don't worry, Friday there's coming another chapter, so you guys have two chapters in one week. Once again, I'm so sorry!! Hope you'll enjoy it!!

---------------------------------------------------------

.Beca's point of view.

Chloe and I are walking through Brooklyn's bustling shopping district down a boulevard lined with designer stores and trendy boutiques.

,,Ooh, are you taking me shopping?" Chloe asks me and smile.

,,Even better... w-we're going thrifting. I w-was thinking w-we could find some cute vintage stuff and reinvent ourselves for the w-weekend, you know?"

,,Like spies?"

,,Exactly like spies." I lead her into a cute thrift store with a trio of stylishly-dressed mannequins in the window. The proprietor smiles at Chloe from behind the counter. ,,Let's see, anything catch your eye?" Chloe runs her hands through a rack of vintage tops and jackets, taking a few here and there or the dressing room. ,,Ooh, cute! You go try those on. I'm gonna keep looking for a bit." Chloe disappears into a fitting room and when she's done, she steps out of the fitting room. ,,Chlo, you look amazing! That jacket is seriously badass."

,,So you like it?" I lean in to kiss her cheek, making her blush.

,,I love it. Just give me one second to change. I've got a few things I w-want to try on." I disappears into the dressing room. I shiver as Chloe hook a finger in the waistband of my skirt and pull me toward her.

,,Sorry, I couldn't wait." I finally tugs her shirt off her head and shakes her hair free, a playful smile on my lips.

,,I w-was hoping you'd get impatient." Chloe pulls me closer and kiss me as I let my shirt fall to the ground, her hands moving under my skirt. ,,Oh!"

,,Too much?"

,,Yes." A cashier says. Chloe and I freeze as we notice the proprietor's patent leather shoes under the dressing room curtain.

,,Oh my god, I am so sorry."

,,It's okay. Just... get dressed and get going, please."

,,Wait, we want to buy some stuff!"

,,Fine." After paying, Chloe and I rush out of the store laughing.

,,That was fun." Chloe says.

,,You are such a bad influence. You know that, right?"

,,You weren't complaining few minutes ago."

,,That is not fair. I was just trying on some clothes like a decent, law-abiding citizen."

,,Which, by the way, look amazing on you. That jacket is so cute!"

,,Flatterer. You're just trying to change the subject." As Chloe walk down the sidewalk, I reach out and take her hand, smiling shyly. ,,So, ready for the next part of our date?"

,,So long as it involves being with you, I'm in."

.Chloe's point of view.

The moon rises over the city as Beca leads me to a neon-lit retro arcade and roller rink. I step inside and find myself facing a bank of retro arcade cabinets, their screens flashing with ghosts, goblins, street fighters and space invaders.

,,Whoa, I feel like we just stepped into a time machine."

,,I know, right?"

,,This place is totally nerdy!"