.15.

.Beca's point of view.

Chloe and I walk into her favorite diner. I can see her smile, even though she doesn't say anything. The whole place is decorated with romantic lighting and in the background romantic music is playing. I planned this day for weeks and now that's the day, I'm nervous. What if she says no? I know I'm leaving for months in two days, but I can't leave without knowing if she wants to be my wife.

,,Wow, Becs." Chloe says and turn to me. ,,This place is beautiful, how did you managed this? Does Lisa knows about this?"

,,She does and how isn't important. Please sit w-with me." I take her to our table.

,,Where are all the customers?"

,,At home, I needed this diner."

,,Wait, you have reserved the whole diner?"

,,Yes, I can't have people around w-when I show you my present."

,,You didn't lie about planning this for weeks did you?"

,,I didn't. This surprise is very important to me and I w-want to spoil my girlfriend."

,,Becs, you don't have to prove to me that you love me, you know? I already know." She gives me a wink and my knees seem to be of pudding. ,,What are you planning?"

,,Patience Chlo, first w-we're going to eat something and after that w-we are going to dance and maybe I'm going to sing for you."

,,Okay, fine. But promise me you will let me know your surprise eventually. You know I'm impatient." I start laughing. It's true tho. Chloe is impatient. Recently I was working to organize a surprise party for her birthday, but because of Emily Chloe already knew what I had planned. Or the time she took off my laptop, just because I said that I was busy making a remix for her.

,,Do you remember w-when w-we first met?"

,,Of course I do, you where crying in the bathroom from school. I tried to comfort you, but you didn't let me. In fact you yelled at me."

,,Yeah, sorry about that tho. I w-was just hurt by so many people that I didn't trust you or anybody else." I look to my hands who are playing with each other. ,,You never left my mind after that you know. I don't know w-what it w-was, but somehow you had a hold off my heart from that moment. It w-was scary, because I never felt that kind of affection for anybody before."

,,When did you know you where in love with me?"

,,W-well, from the moment I met you, I knew that you'll have a special place in my heart. You w-where the first one that w-was nice to me and didn't laughed at me. But the moment I really fell in love w-with you w-was that day w-when you listened to me about my past of bullying and that you told me that they w-were w-wrong. After that w-we spend months together and I never w-wanted it to end, but..."

,,It did, because I ruined our friendship back then."

,,Yeah, w-why tho?"

,,I was confused about my feelings. I was in a relationship with Tom, but I was in love with you. I know it was stupid and that I had to told you, but I was scared that you didn't like me back. I was in denial, well until your accident."

,,I'm sorry I w-was that mad at you, but I knew you liked me. I w-was frustrated that you didn't admitted it to me."

,,Lets just think about the good things between us. We are together for four years and I don't want anything to change."

,,W-well," I swallow the last bite of my meal. Lisa gave us our favorite meal just a minute ago, but because of my nerves I have already eaten it.