.4.

A/N: I'm really stupid for forgetting once again... 😡 I'm just really busy with work that I forget to post every time! Now I promised to post Friday nov 10th and I didn't, so I'm 😡 at myself. You deserve a chapter, so here it is, I'm going to think about a solution, because I can't forget it anymore!! I'M SO SORRY😟!! Hope you'll still enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

.Beca's point of view.

After returning our skates, Chloe and I leave the roller rink and head back out into Brooklyn, the city's nightlife now in full swing.

,,Wow, there are a lot of people out." I nod as I scroll through my phone, the light from the screen illuminating my smile.

,,They're all looking for something, Chlo. And w-we are looking for this taco truck."

,,So I've heard. Why's it so important to you anyway?"

,,It's suppose to be the best. W-what more reason do you need?"

,,None, I guess. Got any leads on where it might be?" I frown at my phone screen.

,,That's the problem. It's always moving so no one can ever, like, find it on purpose. Getting a taco from La Fantasma is supposed to be a happy surprise, you know? Like finding a lucky penny."

,,Weird business model. Doesn't that mean we can't find it?"

,,Oh we just need to have a little faith. W-working off online costumers reviews, I was able to pinpoint the three locations w-where it's most likely to be tonight."

,,How long did you spend on this?"

,,You don't w-want to know the answer to that. Now, the closest possible stop to w-where w-we are now is probably the city park... Let's start w-walking that w-way."

,,Right behind you." We walk further, hand in hand, looking for the taco truck. But when we are at the city park, there is no sign of a taco truck. ,,Well, I don't see any taco trucks."

,,Guess w-we can cross this spot off the list. Our next stop is that nightclub, Allure. I've heard that La Fantasma sometimes parks outside there and sells to the people w-waiting in line."

,,Don't you want to sit down on a bench for a little while? It's nice and private here, and the stars are out." I give Chloe a quick kiss and squeeze her hand, typing 'Allure' into my phone GPS.

,,Later, I promise. W-we're going to find this taco truck if it's the last thing I do!"

,,Okay..."

After a brisk walk, I find myself outside Allure, the bass from the club vibrating through the city streets. Bouncers keep a steadily growing line in check while couples stagger drunkenly home together, but I spot no sign of La Fantasma.

,,Hmm, not here."

,,Yeah, I don't see it. Let's keep looking."

,,On it! The last place it could be is the beach." Chloe follows me across the city until we run out of sidewalk and step onto the cool sand of the seashore. Chloe hugs herself for warmth, the wind blows cold over the waves and she looks out over the vast ocean. La Fantasma is nowhere to be seen. A sad feeling rush trough my veins.

,,I don't understand... it should be here." I say with disappointing in my voice.

,,Maybe there's another spot we could look?" Chloe's trying to be positive, but I can't.

,,No, these are all of the places it normally stops! I double and triple-checked my list."

,,Well, we don't have to get tacos, you know."