.8.

.Beca's point of view.

,,I'm so glad w-we're going to do something right now." I look at Lucy and smile. She's my best friend and she isn't jealous.

,,Me too and I don't understand Chloe. She really think we're together?"

,,W-well, she hasn't said it, but I know she's jealous of our friendship."

,,Maybe Chloe only thinks about the two of us together because of our ship?"

,,That's the main reason." I sigh deep. ,,If my fans didn't invent that stupid ship, I didn't had this stupid fight w-with Chloe. I've never felt this for anybody and that ship is ruining our relationship."

,,Doesn't Chloe trust you?"

,,I thought she did, but I'm not sure anymore. Right now, I just w-want to post a picture of us on Instagram."

,,Okay, I like that. But maybe you have to think about our ship. Your fans need to know you're in a relationship with Chloe."

,,Chloe doesn't w-want publicity."

,,She has no choice. Paparazzi's are a part of your life now and she needs to accept that."

,,You are right. I w-wanted to ask her if w-we can go to her father."

,,Why?"

,,To ask permission." Lucy thinks for a little bit, but then it hits her.

,,O my god! You want to propose?"

,,Yeah, but if she doesn't trust me then maybe w-we don't belong together."

,,You two really need to talk."

,,I know! I w-wish Chloe wasn't this stubborn."

,,She'll come around." Lucy laughs. ,,Now what about that picture?" I nod and grab my phone. The camera flash and I write: I'm so happy to see you again, @Lucy.Swan! I love you, awesome nerd! Xx. 

Lucy starts laughing

Lucy starts laughing. ,,Nerd huh?"

,,Oh, do not pretend you never give me w-weird names!"

,,You've earned them." Lucy sticks out her tongue and we walk further. We have a lot things to do and I want to do them all.

When we are close to our destiny, a photographer comes to us with a big smile. I know he's a paparazzi, but I don't mind paparazzi's at all. I wish Chloe didn't mind either, but she was clear. Lucy and I stop walking while he says my name.

,,Beca Mitchell, how are you today?"

,,I'm perfectly fine, I'm here w-with my best friend Lucy and w-we have a good time."

,,Do you mind if I ask you some questions?"

,,W-well, that's part of my job."

,,Your fans are been wondering who's that other girl. Some think she's your sister and some think you're cheating on Lucy. Which one is true?"

,,It's funny, because everybody thinks they know me, but they don't. That other girl is very special to me and she's not my sister."

,,Why are you keeping her a secret for the last four years."

,,It's the w-way w-we w-want it. Not everybody has to know w-what's going on in my life. They can imagine, but that w-whole ship part... w-well, it's annoying. If they're really fans of me, they accept everyone I'm dating or be friends w-with. Ships can hurt somebody, you know and I don't w-want to see my friends or family getting hurt."

,,So your saying that the other girl is your girlfriend?"

,,That's not w-what I said, you need to listen to me. I like to keep my private life private, so if you w-want this interview going I suggest you asks questions about my w-work instead."

,,Why so offensive? Is that other girl so special for you?"

,,Yes, she certainly is."

,,Are you in love with her?"

,,I am, but here you go again. Asking about my private life, w-while I just said I didn't w-want to talk about that."

,,If you care about her this much, where is she?"

,,Stop talking about the other girl!" Lucy yells and I'm thankful for that.

,,Aw Belucy is real."

,,Okay, that's enough. Go away!" I have to restrain myself not to push him. Lucy takes my hand without the paparazzi notice.

,,Calm down." She whispers in my ear and in one way or another she calms me down. Without another world the paparazzi disappear and a big sigh leaves my mouth. I love being famous and everything, but the paparazzi can work me on my nerves sometimes.

.Chloe's point of view.

I know exactly where Beca is right now and I'm walking out the door to my car. This car I received as gift from Beca for my birthday. She didn't have to give me anything, but she insisted. That day was also the day I asked her to move in with me. We were dating for three years and it felt good. Beca had to be gone for a couple of months, but always comes back to me. She's proud of me doing what I like, teaching children, but she just wanted me to come with her across the world. I asked her to disclose anything more about us and she didn't. She kept her promise, but now she wants to expose our relationship to the world. I'm scared people will bully me or say stuff I don't deserve Beca or something like that. I know she loves me more than she loves herself and maybe I don't have any reason to be scared, but I am. There is this Belucy ship what scares me tho, I don't know Lucy that well and I'm afraid of losing Beca to her. Suddenly my phone goes off. A tweet from a fan from Beca: O my god! I just saw her together with Lucy! What a sweet couple they are. I love you so much @beca.mitchell. So she's together with Lucy huh? I need to hurry, because otherwise I can't tell her why I don't want to world to know about us. I start the engine and drive away. Please stay where you are Beca, I really need to talk to you!