17✘

"(Y/N)... I-I Love You!" Hoshi said.

"Aww me too hosh." I said and smiled.

"Ah I'm glad." He said and smiled, pulling me into his embrace.

The distance between us became smaller and our lips were about to touch...........

"RIIIIINNG RIIIIIIINNGGG"

I was woken up by my phone's alarm. Well woken up is too gentle... I fell off my bed out of surprise is more accurate. Time to get ready for work.

Wait what the hell. Why was I dreaming of kissing Soonyoung??

What the hell is wrong with me..!

Nonononope or yes...?

Is it because of last time when he took me home? Because of what Vernon said?

I shook my head to shake off the thought.

"Nope nope nope nothing's going on." I said, trying more to convince myself..

A couple weeks after the cafe's opening, Hoshi had started giving me korean lessons from time to time, like he had said before I came to South Korea. I was already pretty good from all my previous classes, but I learned new stuff with Hoshi, also more cultural things as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-On the same day-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hoshi's POV]

"AJU NICE~" I was very excited since today was my birthday, June 15th. I woke up everyone by singing loudly our song, very nice and doing some dance moves along the way.

The ones I had already woken up helped me wake up the other who were still sleeping. Seungkwan sang too, but another song:

"OH LADIES THIS IS YOUR STORY IJE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAWAKE UP"

Everyone had wished me an happy birthday, and I was very happy. Then I got a text from (Y/N) saying happy birthday, and I couldn't be any happier.

After waking everyone up and getting ready, we left to go practice at pledis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Later that day-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was leaving Pledis to go to the dorm by the end of the day, expect me. I was going to the cafe. I was going to see her. The idea of not seeing her during my birthday was making me sad, and it wasn't a day to be sad, so I simply decided to go see her.

Wearing a mask, I entered the cafe. (Y/N) was the cashier and as I went to commend some iced tea, I pulled down my mask so she would notice it was me

"Oh Hoshi, hello!" She said and I smiled.

"Hey, iced tea please :3" I commended.

"Alright, will you wait 20minutes for the cafe to close? I have a surprise for you." She told me as she entered my commend. I was about to give her the money, but she shook her head.

"Nah, it's free today, because it's a special day." She said and winked. I giggled slightly and thanked her.

When the cafe closed and the others employees left, (Y/N) went to sit at my table.

"Done with work." She said with a smile.

"So what's my surprise?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, wait a minute." She said and stood up.

She then disappeared into the kitchen. After a few minutes, the lights closed and she came back into the eating era with a cake while singing 'happy birthday'. A few candles were illuminating our faces. She placed the cake in front of me as the song ended and went back to open the lights. She then came back and sat on the chair in front of me.

"Wait let me take a pic before you blow off the candles." She said and took out her phone from her pocket. She took a picture.

"Alright make a wish." She said, a smile still on her lips as she watched me blow off the candles. She then clapped. I was smiling the whole time. I wasn't expecting her to do all this, it really made me happy. I clapped excitedly.

"Alright let's eat!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I had to update for Hoshi's birthday! 🎉

Happy birthday to Seventeen's performance unit leader, 10:10 eyes and amazing dancer ❤️