18✘

[Your POV]

A few weeks after Hoshi's birthday, the summer vacation began for the students. The cafe was even more frequented than before. Business was good. Even with more clients, which meant more work, I was still very happy to have this cafe. ~~

One day, Hoshi was waiting for me outside the cafe. When I saw him after locking the door at the end of the day, I greeted him and smiled. After greeting me too, he explained to me his plans for the weekend. The seventeen members and him were planning to go to the beach with a few others that I didn't know, people from their company apparently.

"Oh, you should come too (y/n)!" He then said.

"I can't." I replied, pointing to the cafe.

"You can ask an employee to take care of the cafe during two days no?" He suggested.

"I guess I could ask Haeri... she's been an employee here since the beginning, she knows how it works. I'll call her." I said.

I took my phone out of my bag and composed her phone number.

"Hi Haeri, it's (y/n). I was wondering if you'd be ok to take care of the cafe this weekend? ... yeah I'm taking the weekend off.... is it ok with you? .... you'll have a raise lol don't worry... alright thanks." I then hung up.

"So she can?" Hoshi asked.

"Yep." I told him.

"Awesome!" Hoshi jumped around excitedly, we then started walking home.

"You have a pretty chill relationship with your employees it seems."

"Yep, I'm not the strict kind anyway."
"So, since all of us are passing the weekend over there, are staying at someone's house? An hotel?"

"One girl from our company has a beach house over there, this is where we'll all stay."

"Okay cool." We then arrived at my house.

"See ya Saturday!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Saturday-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting place was Pledis, obviously. When I arrived there, I was surprised to see quite a few people. I think we were at least 30? I spotted the members of Seventeen and went to see them. The only one who wasn't there was Soonyoung.

"Hi guys." I said.

"Oh (y/n), you're coming too?" Dino asked.

"Yep, Soonyoung invited me. Talking of him, do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Cool, and Soonyoung went back to the dorm because he forgot his phone. This hyung." Dino replied with a laugh.

"Ahahah" I laughed too. Then, Soonyoung arrived.

"Yay you're here." He said with a smile.

After that, we all climbed in a bus. I think it was the company's bus or something. I don't really know, but it's not important. The seats were in pairs of two expect those at the back, where there were five seats next to each other.

Soonyoung and I sat together in the row in front of the five seats. Soonyoung was currently an excited fluffball. It's cute oKaY. We put our backpacks at our feet.

During the ride to the beach, we all had much fun, sometimes someone would start a song and we would sing along and then laugh, the rest of the time we just talked. Hoshi and I were talking and playing games. At some part, the members of seventeen teased us saying we looked like a couple, which made both of us blush.

Arrived at the beach house, we all put our bags in the house and then waited to go change in our bating suit at the washroom. After that we ran to the sea and played in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Sunday evening-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had passed a fun weekend, and today was our last night here. We were leaving tomorrow morning. Since it was the last day, we decided to do a barbecue outside, when it was a little dark.

After eating, we just continued talking about diversed subjects. At some point though, I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I got outside, Hoshi was coming inside the house. He took my hand and pulled me back inside the house. We got out by the other door, and started walking on the beach.

"Hoshi where are we going?" I asked him.

"Nowhere, I just wanted to be with you." He told me, then sat on the sand. I sat next to him, my heart beating faster and faster.

We stayed silent during a while, just looking at the sea. Then I decided to speak.

"Soonyoung... remember that deal we made when we just got to know each other?"

"The one that if you tell me a secret I become your friend?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah that one. Well, I have a secret to share with you." I told him. He looked at me, ready to hear whatever I was going to tell him. I took a deep breath.

"Here's my secret : I love you."

His eyes enlarged, before almost disappearing as he smiled. My face felt really hot, I was probably red at the moment.

"If I tell you a secret too, are we going to be more than friends?" Soonyoung asked. I nodded slowly, agreeing.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the setting of this chapter was sooo cliche I'm sorry 😬 hope it wasn't too boring.

Tags of the chapter:
KookieHosh710 blessed_by_jisoos
Thank you for your comments!