19✘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-A few weeks later-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soonyoung and I had started dating, and we were the happiest, though we didn't yet have our first kiss together. We were that kind of couple that would joke around a lot and laugh a lot.

One evening, after the cafe's closure that day, I was still inside cleaning the floor when Soonyoung appeared in front of the door. He smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and waved too. He then entered the cafe and walked closer to me.

"No wait wait. Stay there please. I just cleaned the floor!" I told him before he would step any closer.

He stopped, but then stepped forward again just to tease me.

"Yah!" I said and he started laughing.

I shot him with an imaginary gun made with my hands and laughed. He played along and hid behind a table and started 'shooting me back'. Just like this we started a sort of 'war' while laughing throughout it all.

At some point I shot him and he fell to the ground as if he was dead. I laughed again.

"Gotcha."

He didn't stand back up after a minute, so I walked over to him. The floor was now dry so it didn't matter. He was laying on the ground, his eyes closed.

"This was fun, let's go now." I said, but he didn't move.

"Hosh?" I said, getting slightly worried.

Then, he made an heart with his finger and took the 'heart' out of his vest.

That was soo cute, I couldn't help it, my face got pinkish. Hoshi sat up, giggling a little. We were both sitting on the floor together.

We fell into silence, just looking at each other. He put his hand on my cheek as he closed the gap between our faces.

Our lips finally touched and our eyes closed. We stayed like that during a long minute before breaking the kiss.

We opened our eyes again. Both of us had a slight shade of pink on our cheeks now. He smiled.

"I love you." Soonyoung said. I smiled too and answered.

"I love you too."

We stayed like that an other minute before standing up to leave. After I locked the cafe's door, we walked back home hand in hand, and I knew this would be a day to remember until the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-A few days later-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was currently at Seventeen's dorm an we were deciding what movie to watch. Some wanted an action movie, some horror movies and others. Hoshi looked at me, I hadn't suggested anything yet.

"(Y/N), what kind of movie do you want to watch?" He said. Everyone was now looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Umm, a movie about war." I answered.

"Oh that's a good idea!" Dk said.

"Which one?" Jun asked.