✘Sequel✘

"Hey Soonyoung." I said after he answered my call.

"Hey jagi, how are you?"

"Okay... I guess. How about you?"

"I'm fine, but you sound like you aren't, is everything okay??"

"Actually, I'm moving back to my home country."

"Wait what??!" His voice sounded shook.

"Yeah, stuff happened with my family and I have to go back. They don't want me to live here apparently. I'm sorry I had to tell you over the phone." I told him.

"No why.. you can't go. What about me. What about us- wait when are you leaving??" He started telling lots of stuff at the same time. He had many questions.

"Tomorrow. I know this is so sudden.."

"Tomorrow?! You can't just leave tomorrow! I-"

"I'm sorry Soonyoung."

"We need to convince your family and- wait I'll come over, let's not talk about that on the phone." He said, he sounded panicked as he hung up.

A couple minutes later Hoshi arrived at my apartment. I heard knocks and my door and went to open. Hoshi entered and closed the door behind him.

"(Y/N)" he looked at me during a second, and then hugged me.

I felt bad.

I felt bad for putting such a terrible prank on him. But hey, it's nothing new with me. 🌚

"Soonyoung.." I murmured as he was still hugging me.

"You just got pranked..." I murmured in the same tone.

He broke the hug in an instant. His reaction was gold.

"What."

"Wait (y/n) did you just-"

"Heyyy you really thought I was that dramatic. Do I live in a drama or what." I laughed.

He started laughing.

"God you got me there! I really thought you were leaving all of sudden!" He said as he tickled me as a revenge.

I started laughing uncontrollably which made him giggle even more.

"Y-ahahah-yahhh sto-stop it ahahah" I tried speaking but laughed meanwhile so.

"Nope, this is my revenge." He replied.

I freed myself and ran away as he chased me around the house.

When he caught me we were back in the living room. His arms were around me preventing from letting me go. He then tickled me again and I fell onto the couch. He sat beside me. He was smiling, his smile showed true happiness.

He stopped tickling me and I could finally sit up. He was still laughing about my reaction. I caught my breath from all the laughing and then cupped his cheeks gently. I pecked his lips. He stopped laughing, but still smiled after the kiss. He put his arms around me, pulling me closer to him as he placed another kiss on my lips, longer this time.

"You shouldn't do this kind of prank, what if you actually had to leave?" He pouted.

"I won't do it again then, Hosh. But you know I'd never leave you. " I replied with a smile. He smiled again. This boy is always smiling I tell you. No but seriously, it's really cute tho.

"Yeah I know."

I stood up from the couch and walked away.

"Oh where are you going?" He asked.

"Just getting some blankets, let's watch a movie and cuddle?" I replied from afar as I brought back some blankets. I gave him the blanket.

"Very up to it." He agreed to my suggestion.

I started a movie and sat down next to him. He put the blanket over the both of us as he pulled me into his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: well I hope this wasn't too cringe. If so just ignore this chap.

So this is officially the end of the story. Thank you to everyone who read prank calls!