Your Knight in Powdered Sugar

Male! Amai Odayaka x Reader 

.

.

.

"Amai how's this instead?"

"I think it could use a little more sugar but overall your doing a great job (F/n)!"

Currently you and your boyfriend Amai were in the cooking club making three batches of sugar cookies for the rest of the cooking club members for a party. Even though you weren't part of the cooking club you would still help out with small things like cleaning the utensils, getting extra ingredients from the store, and etc. You did all of this because of Amai, you knew how much the club meant to him and you just love seeing that adorable smile on his face too. 

After you two put the cookies into the oven this gave you some time to chat for a couple of minutes. "Hey (F/n)!" "Yeah Amai?" "I really want to thank you again for helping me out with these cookies, I'm sure everyone will love them!" You smiled and asked. "What makes you so sure of that?" "Because you made them!" He said with a childish smile. You looked down at the floor and blushed at his words.  

Even though you're both in a relationship with one another you still can't help but feel nervous whenever you're around him.  You kept trying to reassure yourself about this whole thing, that this was just your mind trying to mess with you. You really like Amai but...this was your first time in a serious relationship, and you don't want to screw it up for the both of you.

Amai noticed your troubled look and his face contorted into one of worry. "Hey (F/n) are you okay? D-did I say something wrong?" You quickly looked up and shook your head. "No Amai not at all it's just that....I..." "You what?"

You then decided to spill everything to him. "Amai I'm really sorry I act so nervous around you it's just that this is my first time in a serious relationship, and I don't what to mess it up." "Oh (F/n)." He pulled you into a hug. "I know your nervous, and to be honest I am too. You're such a smart and kind person (F/n) and I don't want to be the one to hurt you or put you down." "Amai you're not that kind of person and if you were I wouldn't be here with you today because I love people that would do anything to make others smile, and you happen to be one of them."

Amai looked at you with loving eyes and gave out a soft giggle "How did I get so lucky to have someone like you walk into my life?" "I should be asking you that silly!" You both laughed and looked at each other once again and then started to lean in for a kiss, but unfortunately the oven went off indicating that the cookies were ready. "O-oh the cookies are ready!"Amai pulled away from you to put on his oven mitts on and opened the oven to pull them out. 

After a couple of minutes of them cooling Amai pulled out the powdered sugar from the top shelf. He then started to apply the sugar to the cookies while white sugar dust filled the kitchen. "There! All done!" "Ummm Amai?" He looked up and saw that half of the kitchen was covered in a blanket of powdered snow, including himself. His face then went red "Oh gosh I got carried away didn't I?" You walked up to Amai while giggling and dusted some sugar off his face with your hands. "It's okay my knight in powdered sugar we can always clean it up!" His eyes widened at your new nickname for him, he then smiled "Yeah I guess you're right!" His heart was beating at 100 miles a minute after you said, and he knew from that point on he will do anything in his power to keep you happy and safe...

...because he was your knight in powdered sugar.

.

.

.

I have returned with a new story! Hope you guys like it! :)

Next: Male! Kizana Sunobu x Reader